Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot Damn!!! This SHagfest Is Gonna Get OLD SKOOL!!!!

cmb1975

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because half of us started at the same time.....:rolleyes:

::half of us that are still here anyway:: ;)

I just find it strange how some people came back.....out of nowhere....::poof::

::sounding like the add for glowbana::

When everyone excommunicated the sex board....us loners took it upon ourselves to survive.....and we did, and now its great.....icon14.gif

And if you want to reclaim your Royalty amidala.gif....lady and pussykat.....you must receive a spanking from each and everyone of those whom you left behind. ::who were left very sad and confused::

::katsonlylookingforanexcusetospanksomeoldass,andgetspankedinreturn::spanka.gif

I had to jump in on this...

REAL SEX queens...just know that they are...no need to get all defensive about other queens...

and seriously guys..its a DAMN message board...

I will always be a REAL SEX QUEEN..and I have been around quite awhile...so I can say that..:) :) :)

Originally posted by sirdante

now... sirdante could come here and say something in defense of my old school goddesses but...

hell! new school vs old school? whatevah! id fuck the shit out of each and everyone of ya!

muuuuhhuuuuuhahahaaahahaaaa! :horns:

your master,

-sirdante

PS everyone show respect for the one, only, insatiable, inimitable, indomitable, fuckable, exciting, challenging, revered, worshipped, and desired queen of all the goddesses herself... miss-sweet-tits-and-ass-fuck-ya-from-here-to-heaven-and-hell-and-back-again-kittie! respect your goddess u fools!

haha im with u

i dont know some people get too defensive

i guess its hard to tell when someone is being serious or not

but there is only love from me

muah

now back to :hump:

Originally posted by clubkat

When everyone excommunicated the sex board....us loners took it upon ourselves to survive.....and we did, and now its great.....icon14.gif

And if you want to reclaim your Royalty amidala.gif....lady and pussykat.....you must receive a spanking from each and everyone of those whom you left behind. ::who were left very sad and confused::

If anyone is handing out spankings, its me!!! Now bend over!!!

Good pt hun..I think I have reclaimed the spanking title of the board..hmm I will give and would like to receive spankings;)

Okay friends check it out...

It was a joke and it wasn't about comparing old skool vs. new skool. *Some* of you sex fiends were here when I was still a regular poster. Others were not.

If you read the title of this post corretly, you will see it merely states that the shagfest is going to get old skool. Meaning, some of the old CP kidZ are gonna come. Those who may not frequent the board as much as in the past.

There's no old/new skool battle. Where on earth could that come from anyway?? We're basically saying some of the old sex goddesses will be present. That's all...real simple.

It's an internet board and those who know me in *real* life and not just *internet* life know how I am. I'm a buster and I like to fool around. We left the board for certan reasons and we're posting b/c we *want* to. I never left completely, I always came back with a break here and there but big deal.

So, everyone, get the dildos out of your ass and let your orgasm ride. It's all good in the cyber world and all laughs on my end...as I'm sure it is Claire's. Who's to say who a king or queen is anyway?! Not like we have ever put our talents to a test to gain control fairly.

Now, I go to laugh some more about this as I hit my peace pipe. Take care kiddieZ~

~kAt~

the nympohonic misskittie ;)

Guest gabo

ahhhh shag will be fun... God I hope I can go!

Before this turns into something serious, she is right it doesnt matter who is queen or more oldskool, as long as you all suck my cock!

I was alittle annoyed at some things that were said by some people, but who cares its not my fight lets just have fun.

its not a compititon or anything....ugh i just got like 3 ims saying they are canceling cuz of the drama!!! ::what drama!!!!::

:(

It takes alot of work to organize one of these....and this is the second OFFICIAL sex board meetup...i dont want all the help and work to have been in vain......

its not a compititon or anything....ugh i just got like 3 ims saying they are canceling cuz of the drama!!! ::what drama!!!!::

:(

It takes alot of work to organize one of these....and this is the second OFFICIAL sex board meetup...i dont want all the help and work to have been in vain......

Who in gods name would cancel over this? See this is a perfect example of why I dont post around here anymore.

People please, like Madame Kitty said...get the dildos out of your asses!!! I pretty much know every single person who posted in this thread, so how am I gonna go start REAL drama with anyone!?!?!?!

For those who dont know me, well, what can I say. Try not to take things so literally next time.

As for the real Queens...well as all of us club types know, the real Queens arent chicks!!! ;)

Originally posted by cmb1975

Who in gods name would cancel over this? See this is a perfect example of why I dont post around here anymore.

People please, like Madame Kitty said...get the dildos out of your asses!!! I pretty much know every single person who posted in this thread, so how am I gonna go start REAL drama with anyone!?!?!?!

For those who dont know me, well, what can I say. Try not to take things so literally next time.

As for the real Queens...well as all of us club types know, the real Queens arent chicks!!! ;)

Claire's a bitch, 'nuff said. ;)

I dont want Shagfest© to get a bad rep.....

Guys i said people were thinking about canceling!!! You know, thinking :idea:

::until i knocked some sense into them:: ;)

Yo::getting ghetto on your asses:: seriously, all jokes aside, I want everyone to cum! I havent seen some of you guys in days ::maybe even a year or so:: and i would reallllllllllllllllyyyy love to have you there....:)

::plus theres an ultra special surpise happenin that night::

SO STOP WHINING WOMEN!

and cum get your ass smacked

::thiskittiespissed:: :tongue: