Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tony draper to close for danny tenaglia at space!

i could really care less what people say about him, and i agree with all you guys.....but i wonder if he reads this board and just never posts on it....u know..does he know that everyone thinks he sucks?? i would really like to know that. i mean, if i knew that everyoen thought i sucked and was a joke, i wonder what i would do..u know.

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by ggfella4

i could really care less what people say about him, and i agree with all you guys.....but i wonder if he reads this board and just never posts on it....u know..does he know that everyone thinks he sucks?? i would really like to know that. i mean, if i knew that everyoen thought i sucked and was a joke, i wonder what i would do..u know.

peace out

gianni

I have seen posts made by him before so I guess he knows what everyone thinks of him......if he doesn't already.

Originally posted by ggfella4

peace out

gianni

If I was Tony Draper, I'd put the barrel of a 9mm under my mouth, and shoot my brains onto the ceiling hoping the design it makes will be aesthetically pleasing so I could say I contributed SOMETHING to the arts in my entire existance....

I've never had the "pleasure" of listening to him, so I can't really speak on behalf of his sound. I suppose that if he's read posts on this board and hasn't responded to the fact that people don't care for his style, then I think that's very wise of him. I mean, that shows he doesn't care what other people think of him, he just does what he loves doing. You've got to respect something about that.