Clubplanet Nightlife Community

say hi to my friends scott and steve.....

Joe, you live two minutes away from my house. I can literally see your home from my computer. We went to the same middle school and high school. Have had the same friends and hung out at the same places for six years. If shannon is going to corrupt my country ass, how is she not going to corrupt yours as well?

Originally posted by abortionator

Yeah I just hope I don't offend anyone with my screenname... :rolleyes:

Joe who? :(

whew....when I 1st read Justin's post..I was l like "WTF is this kid thinkin???" but alls cool and welcome guys to our lil family!!! :D

Originally posted by trancend

yeah i sent an email out to everyone in the yearbook....theyll be around shortly i guess

Just like AOL, you should charge a referral fee for joining them on, Justin.... Maybe something like a 6-pack of Sam Ad's or a dime bag of non-schwag ;)

What's up leather :cool:

How's it hangin, abortionator :cool:

Originally posted by leather

Joe, you live two minutes away from my house. I can literally see your home from my computer. We went to the same middle school and high school. Have had the same friends and hung out at the same places for six years. If shannon is going to corrupt my country ass, how is she not going to corrupt yours as well?

Oh no, shes definately corrupting mine... just not yours....

and yeah... You were born in VA & you live in VA now... so your officially "from virginia" :)