Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it cool not to cum???

klohe

Its nearly impossible for me to cum from head... on the other hand my chick probably cums 99% of the time I go down on her... and she cums fast, its the craziest thing. Even when we are having sex she cums so fast... maybe I am doing something right??

i also pretty much never come from oral...just doesn't do it for me though it feels great.

as for giving - just depends on what my gurlie wants - sometimes she's like stay down there till u'r done, other times its just a warmup. i'm willing to put in the time though :)

Actually for me it's the opposite; no matter how much or how good the pounding is it doesn't send me over the edge (YET- there have been a few near-misses).

I was reading an article the other day, about how men are goal-driven and in sex that goal is to make the woman come. Which can frustrate the woman who then feels like a science experiment.

Anyway my point is that if people just stopped worrying and instead relaxed and just enjoyed themselves, there'd probably be a lot more climaxing going around.

your right girl! and while its true that if i have sex more than a couple times without coming it can get uncomfortable, i really don't care bout it that much...much more into giving ma gurl pleasure - whether that means 10 climax's or none - till she feels good and satisfied.

it does make sense that sex for guys is goal driven since we cum and then have to stop for a bit.

Originally posted by tastyt

Actually for me it's the opposite; no matter how much or how good the pounding is it doesn't send me over the edge (YET- there have been a few near-misses).

I was reading an article the other day, about how men are goal-driven and in sex that goal is to make the woman come. Which can frustrate the woman who then feels like a science experiment.

Anyway my point is that if people just stopped worrying and instead relaxed and just enjoyed themselves, there'd probably be a lot more climaxing going around.

tasty are u saying u dont cum during sex??

here's how it works for me, as I'm sure it does for some of u...when you've gone without any tongue play for a lil while...OF COURSE ur gonna cum kinda quickly when the lickin starts...the more u get it though...u kinda get a lil desensitized....it's not that the guy/girl is doin anything wrong

Originally posted by klohe

if ur goin down on a guy/girl is it cool with u if they don't cum??? do u get offended? do u take it personally? do u keep on goin till they do IF they do? :rolleyes:

I don't think it matters or not..it wouldnt offend me. BUt let me tell you I kind of don't like when I go down on a guy and they don't bust. I can only suck dick so long ya know:rolleyes:

Originally posted by klohe

EXACTLY!!!!! But sometimes guys just don't understand :(

I believe that problem arrises when women dont clearly communicate how they're doing down there.

I mean males' sexual apparatus is all external, whereas females' internal, which makes it difficult for a guy to relate in the first place, but THEN add the fact that women dont really know what they want.

How many times do we hear this scenerio:

Guy: " (tring his darnest ) does it/this feel good?"

Girl: " I dont know"

What do you mean you dont know?!? it either feels good or it doesnt!

Originally posted by tastyt

Praise the Lord! You are so right. In fact , I just climaxed reading this post. :laugh: