Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do all guys get right back up after cumming?

gimmethabooty

My ex-boyfriend was the worst in this area.

Not only would he usually cum after about 3 minutes, but he couldn't bounce back at all. I remember ONCE that he went for round 2 immediately after round 1. Other than that one time his dick usually just flopped over and took a time-out.

It pissed the hell outta me. Even if I tried to get him up again it wouldn't work. I think his dick went into hibernation for about 2 hours post-sex and then came out again when it wanted more.

How unfair:mad:

Originally posted by lolly

Not only would he usually cum after about 3 minutes, but he couldn't bounce back at all. I remember ONCE that he went for round 2 immediately after round 1. Other than that one time his dick usually just flopped over and took a time-out.

It pissed the hell outta me. Even if I tried to get him up again it wouldn't work. I think his dick went into hibernation for about 2 hours post-sex and then came out again when it wanted more.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow. . . . how old was he? Have you experienced that shit b4? That's crazy

Originally posted by grepanelli

Wow. . . . how old was he? Have you experienced that shit b4? That's crazy

He was 22 when we first started dating, I dated him for a year and a half (feel bad for me please!!) and this was almost always the case. To make matters worse, if you even whispered something remotely sexy or dirty in his ear, that was it- he was finished. Came and then got the dick flop.

I have NEVER in my life ever experienced anything like this. The first person I slept with after him...I was like HOLY SHIT, I remember what it's really like to have sex now. :jawdrop:

Oh yeah..i forgot this

Now, I am very against anyone using coke. BUT my ex used to on occasion. I'd have to say that he was the only one that i approved of since he would maybe last....10 min???

I feel bad for his girlfriend now b/c she's gotta deal with someone with the stamina of a 14 year old.

LMAO!!!

i think that 90% of guys (including me) wish they could bounce back quicker. honestly, once i get to know someone and get good rhythym with them i can last a long time...i'm not so goal oriented that i need to cum every time i have sex...don't mind taking a break after a while to let my gurlie rest up so she can attack me again.

plus, i bounce quick enough that i can keep ya entertained while ma boy's resting up.

WIth me it's weird, I never really have to take a break cause I stay hard regardless, so even after I cum, I still keep going until I'm out of breath, or ready to pass out, and I could cum again while still being hard from the first round.

He was 22 when we first started dating, I dated him for a year and a half (feel bad for me please!!) and this was almost always the case. To make matters worse, if you even whispered something remotely sexy or dirty in his ear, that was it- he was finished. Came and then got the dick flop.

I have NEVER in my life ever experienced anything like this. The first person I slept with after him...I was like HOLY SHIT, I remember what it's really like to have sex now. :jawdrop:

Maybe he needed to jerk off more. This way he could learn to control himself.

Damm girlie I feel for ya.

Originally posted by nrgy112

WIth me it's weird, I never really have to take a break cause I stay hard regardless, so even after I cum, I still keep going until I'm out of breath, or ready to pass out, and I could cum again while still being hard from the first round.

thats what it is like with me... no real need for a break, if I cum and she hasn't I can generally (90% of the time) just keep going.

Ha, this is funny that i'm reading this thread now

One of my ex's from a loong time ago came over today to show me he changed haha I hope he meant sexually as well

We would have sex for seriously 2 min AND he couldnt get hard after so I barely kissed him today cuz I dont wanna get involved with an ass again so he said that the kiss was cheap and a quicky so I jsut said ha kinda like yourself...he didnt like that too much :tongue:

Originally posted by court877

Ha, this is funny that i'm reading this thread now

One of my ex's from a loong time ago came over today to show me he changed haha I hope he meant sexually as well

We would have sex for seriously 2 min AND he couldnt get hard after so I barely kissed him today cuz I dont wanna get involved with an ass again so he said that the kiss was cheap and a quicky so I jsut said ha kinda like yourself...he didnt like that too much :tongue:

haha, that was good

My shlong is fooken cursed...lol

Damn thing has a mind of its own...always getting me in trouble.

Especially at work...when i could be thinking about jack shit.

Damn thing pulls a king kong routine.

"Can I see you in my office?"

"Errr...ill be there in a sec....err let me just finish this"

*They leave the room*

Then I have to fight with it

DOWN BOY! *Woopish!*

Leave the room and the hot secretay walks by

the shlong leans towards the direction shes walking

embarrased as fooken hell

turn around real quick to pertend like a forgot something

as the boss walks up behind me

"...So regarding that Allstate case..."

"Err...yeah....I uh"

with my back still turned quickly closing the door then moving my hand to fix myself straight up....cause putting it down when your in king kong mode....just doesnt work...

Chatting work crap with the boss that id love to strangle as i feal the beast in my pants slowly sliding down my leg wanting to run down my pants leg past my shoe and chase the secretary down the hallway..lol

Ahhh....work is so much fun.

The the morning madness...

Wake up at 6...having to take a piss like i had a lake of beer in me.....and mr Happy is 100 times more awake then I am.

Downboy! *whoopish*

So im in the bathroom with this snake-in-my-pjs trying to wrestle the damn thing to aim it in the vicinity of the toilet bowl

Pssss...all over the toilet bowl cover....Arrg.

okay not working...i step over to the right some holding onto the bathroom sink thingy traying to tilt myself some...

Pssss....all over the sink...Arrg!

I look at my shower....look at my pain-in-the-ass-package

Pssss...ahhhh...

So taking a leak while in the shower is gross...but necessary for

moring survival...heh

:flame: