Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies......Do you suck dick because

nitro449

I do it because I enjoy it. I've reached a point in my life that I do things because I want to not because I have to or pressured into.

I admit that at the beginning of my sexual activities I did it because I thought I had to and didn't enjoy the experience. After I got the hang of it and sharpened my skills... SLURP!!!!:tongue: Love the feel of his head across my lips, yummy.

Originally posted by xxlea

I do it because I enjoy it. I've reached a point in my life that I do things because I want to not because I have to or pressured into.

I admit that at the beginning of my sexual activities I did it because I thought I had to and didn't enjoy the experience. After I got the hang of it and sharpened my skills... SLURP!!!!:tongue: Love the feel of his head across my lips, yummy.

There's nothing better than a girl who loves to suck a good dick......lol

I suck dick because I can. And because I love to. Theres nothing more sexually fulfilling then completing a good blow job.

Personally, I like the experimentation I can do. The looks on the guy when I do *that thing I do* and the satisfaction they have, gets me off too. Why not suck dick? Why aren't there more to suck??

Well, wait, why aren't there more *deserving, worthy dicks* out there to suck? Just let me do what I goota do. Fondle my breats as I do it and keep ur fawkin hand off my head as I go....usually theyre too paralyzed to move anyway so I actually dont have to worry about that one. :D

i need more wine.......

Well, when I first began doing it I didn't enjoy it that much and felt it was a duty but I am slowly liking it more..just for the simple expression the guy has on his face and all the other things mentioned by the other chicas. So I guess IMO it grows on you and when you learn how to do it kind of gets more satisfying..