Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trancend's Left Hand

so did everyone see justin get too drunk tonight and take a piss on roxy? needless to say he didnt get in. thanks to the guys who gave him back his wallet after he dropped it. hes asleep on my bed right now. he sure gave everyone a good laugh :blown:

That had to be the most drunk I have EVER seen ANYONE! Justin... bro... You were tryin to talk to me and absolutely no English came out of your mouth. Just mumbles. LOL But it's all good bro. We are get drunk now and then, some just more than others.

Originally posted by roninmess

That had to be the most drunk I have EVER seen ANYONE! Justin... bro... You were tryin to talk to me and absolutely no English came out of your mouth. Just mumbles. LOL But it's all good bro. We are get drunk now and then, some just more than others.

:confused: :confused: whered you see me?

i just got out of the shower....i woke up at scott (leather)'s house and i was like, how did i get here...where am i?

i dont remember anything after 9:45 pm....wtf

how am i still not sober?

to everyone: im sorry

Originally posted by trancend

i just got out of the shower....i woke up at scott (leather)'s house and i was like, how did i get here...where am i?

i dont remember anything after 9:45 pm....wtf

how am i still not sober?

Yeah dick, I tried giving you a call and a slurred speeched alki tells me I have the wrong number!!!!

Originally posted by trancend

aaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahaahaha:laugh: Bro on line at roxy...... aaaaaaaaaahahahahh this is too funny. You had no clue wtf was goin on.:laugh:

lemme ask you... did you puke at all? Cause if you didn't you are a champion and I'll persoanlly declare you as Liteweight Champion and you too can add the liteweight belt in your sig :laugh::blown:

Babe, you were fucken destroyed. You think you can hang with the big boys.. Justin you were like this "yeah give me another shot, I'll be fine" haha babe next time I must curb what you drink. No more Bacardi O for you...hehe. That was just painful to watch Scott having to hold your head up on the wall.. And BTW, everyone was there on line with us watching you. When your little accident occurred, we all just stepped back..I didn't know WTF was going on.. But babe it happens to the best of us..(not your accident well maybe some ppl, but the drunkness occurs) as long as your ok and your friends were there to take your drunk ass home:laugh: Feel better and talk to you later;)

Originally posted by roninmess

lemme ask you... did you puke at all? Cause if you didn't you are a champion and I'll persoanlly declare you as Liteweight Champion and you too can add the liteweight belt in your sig :laugh::blown:

no i didnt puke....i wish i did though i felt so bad