Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friendships w/Board members

Maybe its just me (probably not), but over the past couple of months I have made so many close friends from this board and VIP. I mean its weird to explain to my friends outside the boards how I met all of you guys. I mean they just don't understand. I also noticed that I don't go out to different clubs like I used to. I really don't chill with many of my old friends anymore. Like you guys have become my new ring of friends. I think this goes for many of us. Cause yeah some of you bring your home friends out and all but you have most of them join the boards or people like myself tell them to...hehe. Anyway, I guess I just wanted to say that I have truly made some of the best friends from this board. pblob2.gifPeople may think that is it weird to make friends through the internet (well mainly a messageboard) but that is bullshit. I love hanging out with you all and seeing your faces every weekend. I definitely think that the whole idea of messageboards is great. I mean how would any of us have ever met. I mean eevryone is all scattered. Many in Jersey, Long Island, Upstate or where ever. But we all come together for music and good times.pcheers3.gifSome of us closer than others but yet we all come out and see each other. That is the best part of my clubbing experience lately, being able to go out and know so many cool people to chill with. So I just wanted to say I luv you all :love:

-Zehra;)

Yes I can be a sap...but I will still be the same old spanking mami that I am;) So bend on over kiddies...moon.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well sweets this is a great, thoughtful post. I am completely addicted to going out and knowing a ton of smiling faces, rather than going to a random bar with a few friends and meeting strangers. I can't remember the last time I went out and didn't run into one of you kiddies :D. It's comforting to know you'll be greeted with hugs and kisses (and spanks?! ;)) wherever you go. I have definitely met some of the sweetest, most diverse people on here...people that I would never have met in any other capacity. I still have friends that are "outside the board"...college friends, high school friends, guys I'm dating...but they obviously get along with everyone I introduce them to "from the board" b/c the one thing they have in common is that they are my friend :)

Z we love you too ;) Stay sappy for a lil while, my ass still hurts...ROBIN! :D

So on that note, see you guys out next week :)

me and Rob were having this discussion on the way down friday night.

All the people I have met are so fucking cool and i I love hanging out with you guys every friday.

No one has any problems, we all have a good time.

By us people are assholes, I know I look forward to friday night every week.

I'm touched. :) *tear*

no really I totally understand. It's awesome seeing the people i chat online with, cause when you meet em in person you just start off blabbing as if you've known them all your life, and you can be a wacky drunk off your ass 40-drinking, singalong fairy [like me] and people LIKE you for it, since they already know you're a wacko well in advance, so it doesnt make them go into shock.

i'ts nice being appreciated :) Thanks Zehra.

I def feel this way its nice cause if u wanna dance and ur close friends dont want to u can grab one of the cp hotties and drag em to the dance floor... or if u wanna chill same bit... i actually met a buncha cool people from the board and im continually amazed at the quality of the people on this board...

Originally posted by cintron

I'm touched. :) *tear*

no really I totally understand. It's awesome seeing the people i chat online with, cause when you meet em in person you just start off blabbing as if you've known them all your life, and you can be a wacky drunk off your ass 40-drinking, singalong fairy [like me] and people LIKE you for it, since they already know you're a wacko well in advance, so it doesnt make them go into shock.

i'ts nice being appreciated :) Thanks Zehra.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

singalong fairy.....classic.

Seriously though, it is cool. I really was hesitant about this whole internet thingy and meeting people, but it is one of the cooler things I have done.

Especially moving down here and leaving a lot of friends behind and knowing a handful of people in New York that are cool to chill with......not to mention most of those people from back in the day or from school stick to bars nowadays and don't really go out anymore.

Finally, I know people that have the same lifestyle and are into the same music that I am in the city.

yea i love chillin with the peeps from the board....i look foward to coming out so i can chill with you guys...the thing that sucks is that we all live in our own direction and we cant chill on the regular....but friday nights and any night i meet you guys out is just a greeat time.......ive made some real good friends through this board....the first people i met on this board i have remained good friends with....

hey how was the rutgus on the line yesterday at roxy.....us drunk mother fuckers casuing a riot:D :D

Girl I totally understand you

From being on this board its like you have a club family. I mean cmon dont tell me u didnt feel semi import being in that room with all of us. It was great.

I must say I met my best friend on this board and some other great friends to go along with it. He knows who he is and he means the world to me and I would not trade him up for anything.

Im so happy that I met my "Boys" hehehe I love u guys to death. Rdancer, Godfatherbam, and BigArt derrrr ok yes Trancerxn112 is my best friend ok :) jeeze lol well some of u already knew that

annnnnnnnnywho to my girlies

firey girl ur one amazing chick

linabina babydoll we are like RIGHT HERE GIRL ;)

Lainie my mama what would i do without u

Kissa my little blonde russian lol i love u

My Fellas

Rod remember it all has to be "Classy" :)

Scott you still amaze me to this day

Gary lmfao all i can say is that pic wit the 20 was histerical

Scott my twirl dance partner/promoter rival where would i have been without you

Harry when are we draggin ur ass outta exit

Soprano "you touched my butt" "SOPRANOOOOOO" hehehe

Quoth WOOOOO HOP we are takin that trip soon i promise

Justin "cmon do the raver stomp"

Andy MY FAVORITE BUDDY!! hehehe i miss u :(

Ronin make my flash damnit hehehe muahz sweets "shhhh" ;)

Boris i promise u get ur dance soon

Alan my computer genius damnit finally someone who likes computers and can teach me some stuff

Jay u fuckin nut ur my body guard lol

Art damn u and those fuckin photons:D

and

Mike through out this time we have been friends we have learned so much about eachother and have gotten so very close. I love you so much as a big brother and I trust u. U were there for me when things got rough and u were there to give me some of the best advice. I can never get bored of you. You are one in a million and i will cherish you forever as my best friend

Muahz

I decided to get a little sappy

sorry

hehehe

dee:D :D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Mike through out this time we have been friends we have learned so much about eachother and have gotten so very close. I love you so much as a big brother and I trust u. U were there for me when things got rough and u were there to give me some of the best advice. I can never get bored of you. You are one in a million and i will cherish you forever as my best friend

Wow thats some of the nicest words to come out ur little ghetto mouth... j/k ur like the sister i never wanted and am now stuck with :)... wait... i said that wrong imsure. On a serious note though we did get to know each other well and you helped me keep my feet on the ground and my head out of the clouds. Surprise surprise im not bored of u either :cough: yet :cough: your my little pocket rocket take you, put you in my pocket and take you everywhere!!!

i have been a member of CP for like 3 years but i have never really posted much. I would love to meet up with you guys this weekend if possibl. I don't know if i willl be able to go to roxy but i go to SF like every satruday. So if anyone is going this weekend let me know.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Girl I totally understand you

From being on this board its like you have a club family. I mean cmon dont tell me u didnt feel semi import being in that room with all of us. It was great.

I must say I met my best friend on this board and some other great friends to go along with it. He knows who he is and he means the world to me and I would not trade him up for anything.

Im so happy that I met my "Boys" hehehe I love u guys to death. Rdancer, Godfatherbam, and BigArt derrrr ok yes Trancerxn112 is my best friend ok :) jeeze lol well some of u already knew that

annnnnnnnnywho to my girlies

firey girl ur one amazing chick

linabina babydoll we are like RIGHT HERE GIRL ;)

Lainie my mama what would i do without u

Kissa my little blonde russian lol i love u

My Fellas

Rod remember it all has to be "Classy" :)

Scott you still amaze me to this day

Gary lmfao all i can say is that pic wit the 20 was histerical

Scott my twirl dance partner/promoter rival where would i have been without you

Harry when are we draggin ur ass outta exit

Soprano "you touched my butt" "SOPRANOOOOOO" hehehe

Quoth WOOOOO HOP we are takin that trip soon i promise

Justin "cmon do the raver stomp"

Andy MY FAVORITE BUDDY!! hehehe i miss u :(

Ronin make my flash damnit hehehe muahz sweets "shhhh" ;)

Boris i promise u get ur dance soon

Alan my computer genius damnit finally someone who likes computers and can teach me some stuff

Jay u fuckin nut ur my body guard lol

Art damn u and those fuckin photons:D

and

Muahz

I decided to get a little sappy

sorry

hehehe

dee:D :D

i didnt make the list :( :(

peace out

gianni

i'm just starting to get to know the cp crew and i've gotta say, you can tell that there is a family vibe. just go to roxy one friday and stand over by the cp table... everyones talking and laughing like they've been old friends forever. having you guys around makes it so much more fun cause you know even if you're not feelin the music or something isn't goin your, you've got some crazy people to make you laugh :) awww i mean look at all the love on this board!! cp makes the world a friendlier place :D

I def. agree with what your saying, its always fun for me to sit during the week and post and chat with all the peeps on AIM or some shit during work, and trust me it makes going to work worthwhile cause its such a great escape to have conversations with people, whether it be about nothing or getting into serious conversations with peoples ( Especially the ladies;) You know who you are). I also enjoy hanging out with the peeps on the weekends at clubs, sometimes its so overwhelming with so many people that I can't give all my love to ya, but I do. Always a blast dancing with my sausage boys.

Originally posted by doubtness

RDANCER!!!! :eek:

good to find someone on this board that i can get along with, someone that i can talk to, and have mad fun chillinz off and on the club scene. Not failing to mention TrancerX, Big Art, and Jay.

You know you my nigga East meats well East, Remember White power will always be on your side when we get in, and you always give me the hook-ups in the Asian sections at Exit, Damn that girl is fly yo Steve who is that , Uhh! Elaine ? Who ? Always fun to watch you laugh too when i crack da jokes..

Always A blast, See you all next week ...

Danny you know you my lil bitch, put that B-Friend of yours on a leash one more Burrp and its smack, smack for him... Me maybe puny but my ass can Bite and pull hair, I fight as good as the rest of the Gangsta Bitches ..