Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For anyone who...

has never heard Mike Macaluso... i highly recomend it.. i know a lot of you are probably gonna laugh cause u think of the final chapter.. but i am not even joking... he spun at Platinum and i have to say it was one of the best sets of muzik i ever heard. He spun for 3 hours and it was non stop hard tribal and tech the whole time... he let up for a little.. played some hard trance then slammed hard shit right back in... i am still in amazement... same style as carl cox... it was like a 3 hour tech set from JP... I also had the pleasure of talking to him and he is chillest guy ever and he had a blast. He was happy he was could play the way he wanted. About time there is a Jersey club that is not afraid to let let DJ's spin as hard as they want. He said he spun harder than usual cause he like the place. Definitely expect to see more of Mike @ Platinum. Nothing more to say... peace love and blah blah ;) ;)

i feel violated after last night....:mad2:

Macaluso dropped some of the angriest, sickest, most evil muzik i have ever heard...it was nothing but energy...i dont remember any vocals except Brand New Day (which sounded great on the big system) and people were lovin it...dance floor didnt let up until the muzik stopped....

without a doubt the best guest DJ theyve had so far:)

BG

Platinum was off the hook last night.......

it was my third time hearing Macaluso spin and he has only gotten better every time.......he was ridiculous last night......

I wish he spun this area more often because the man has skills, no f'ckin joke.....:D

I have to give it to him. Music was great. I was telling my girlfriend the whole time I was very surpried to hear all those hard beats without any commercial vocals...in NJ no less. I heard a few DT tracks:) I think I'll go back to Platinum before H.B. next time out in Jersey.:D

Absolutely absurd is all i have to say...he played a trance set too which was a nice pace and then he turned to me and said "this is not me" and continued to drop some one nasty beat after another...overly chill guy who was simply amazing...he will def. be back soon

I was there last night and didnt leave the dance floor. It is funny to read these posts cause thats exactly what my boyfriend kept saying. He was like, "Oh my God I feel like Im at the Factory. This guys amazing, " and so on. I also have to say that although the place wasnt packed, you could defintiely feel the energy in tha place, it is always so refreshing to look up to the DJ both and see them going crazy up there as well. All in all, had a great time...until the end of the night when I lost my car keys....anyone come across a set of Keys for a Saturn????:confused:

i think u were the person that was looking around for your keys after it was closed.. i was on the dance floor talking with mike mac and everyone.. nobody mentioned anything about finding a set of keys... and yeah we were all going nuts in the booth.. i had a blast