Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best dj in JERSEY...... "WHAT " makes your favorite dj ...your favorite dj?

ml2k1

• 2 years later...
I think a good question just as important as who is the best dj ,is ...WHY and WHAT makes your favorite dj ....your favorite dj. Who do you like and WHY?

That’s easy… the Best Dj in NJ is the one who has the most screen names on CP & NJGUIDO ……and has the most friends that have the most screen names on CP & NJ GUIDO….. And that’s a fact jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Favs

Like em all the lopez dude is pretty good

white label selection, risk taking mixes, over the top mixing skills, trying anything NEW, knowing how to use EQs and levels correctly, and being your damnself instead of imitating others ie DONT BE A FUCKIN JUKEBOX... if i wanna hear pop songs, i will turn on the radio...

i wanna be thrashed with cutting edge music that begs me to find out where the hell the DJ got that mix...

NJ Fav's:

Denny Tsettos - only "pop" or mainstream DJ I can enjoy, simply because he is a master at his craft

Jorge Jarmillo - the coolest motherfucker I know with the balls to do his own thing

DJ Mysterio - turntablist with underwater scratching, turntable dancing and a whole cool ass schtick of magic and DJing...

oh yeah - Jorge's cousin - Harry - nasty nasty beats...

white label selection, risk taking mixes, over the top mixing skills, trying anything NEW, knowing how to use EQs and levels correctly, and being your damnself instead of imitating others ie DONT BE A FUCKIN JUKEBOX... if i wanna hear pop songs, i will turn on the radio...

i wanna be thrashed with cutting edge music that begs me to find out where the hell the DJ got that mix...

NJ Fav's:

Denny Tsettos - only "pop" or mainstream DJ I can enjoy, simply because he is a master at his craft

Jorge Jarmillo - the coolest motherfucker I know with the balls to do his own thing

DJ Mysterio - turntablist with underwater scratching, turntable dancing and a whole cool ass schtick of magic and DJing...

oh yeah - Jorge's cousin - Harry - nasty nasty beats...

One of the most intellegent things I have ever heard said about DJ's in NJ on this messageboard. Props to You :clap:

My List is as Follows:

DJ Todd G. - The best underrated DJ in the state. He is the only one that can play a soulful house set and tne next day slam a hard house set without skipping a beat. Most DJ's have a speciality, but Todd can play it all and play it all Great. This is also the same man I watched play an 6 hour set with no headphones and not chop a single mix.

Jorge Jarmillo - Seen him twice a Deko and he blew the roof off the place both times. He can control a crowd with his style of music, not just by playing tracks people know.

Harry Choo Choo - I have known Harry for a long time and I have looked up to him. Harry is on his own thing, and knows how to rock a crowd. If you don't beleave me just listen to anything that he has released in the last eight years.

Premo - Another under rated NJ DJ. Premo has one of the best ears for good beats and crowd controling tracks that I know. The only problem is that you don't get a chance to hear him enough. If you get to Deko early on a Subliminal night you can get a chance to hear him slayin the dancefloor.

Jay Goodwill - Now "Retired" but still one of the best at what he does. He is one of the only DJ's that I know that can rock a Jeff Mills track into Rock the Casbah and not miss a beat. I have seen him Destroy a dancefloors all over the country and leave people gasping for air and Shouting for more.

That is just a few DJ's that I have mad respect for and think should get more recognition than what they get in this state.

Oh and of Corse Last but not least.

DJ Madness - If you get a chance to hear me spinn, I won't dissapoint.

Madness

One of the most intellegent things I have ever heard said about DJ's in NJ on this messageboard. Props to You :clap:

My List is as Follows:

DJ Todd G. - The best underrated DJ in the state. He is the only one that can play a soulful house set and tne next day slam a hard house set without skipping a beat. Most DJ's have a speciality, but Todd can play it all and play it all Great. This is also the same man I watched play an 6 hour set with no headphones and not chop a single mix.

Jorge Jarmillo - Seen him twice a Deko and he blew the roof off the place both times. He can control a crowd with his style of music, not just by playing tracks people know.

Harry Choo Choo - I have known Harry for a long time and I have looked up to him. Harry is on his own thing, and knows how to rock a crowd. If you don't beleave me just listen to anything that he has released in the last eight years.

Premo - Another under rated NJ DJ. Premo has one of the best ears for good beats and crowd controling tracks that I know. The only problem is that you don't get a chance to hear him enough. If you get to Deko early on a Subliminal night you can get a chance to hear him slayin the dancefloor.

Jay Goodwill - Now "Retired" but still one of the best at what he does. He is one of the only DJ's that I know that can rock a Jeff Mills track into Rock the Casbah and not miss a beat. I have seen him Destroy a dancefloors all over the country and leave people gasping for air and Shouting for more.

That is just a few DJ's that I have mad respect for and think should get more recognition than what they get in this state.

Oh and of Corse Last but not least.

DJ Madness - If you get a chance to hear me spinn, I won't dissapoint.

Madness

lol... word...

jeff mills? um... what's the track? the bells? :)