Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WO HOP!! The Best Chineese Food Expierence

Ok I had to do it

Quoth and I have been talking bout taking a trip here for the longest. Anyone else know what resturant im talking bout? This place is the bomb. Yes its a hole in the wall place but I have went by that place on a friday night at like 3am and there was a 45min wait on line. Its amazing!!

Anyone else to take the trip to go for dinner one night?

OOOOOOOOMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: u fuckin went overboard here....but yes goddamnit i need to fuckin hop on over to Wo-Hop immediately ::yesiknowbadjoke:: but fuckin...damn 45 minute wait at 3am??? what the fuck was like the cook signing autographs or sumen??? hmm...when i think of it...no wonder why u puked...FOLKER.....

HONEY CHICKEN....WE ARE COMING FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! yummm

Originally posted by magilicuti

damn, what place is this?

the best chinese food so far is imperial 46 in totowa i believe on rt 46 west

FOR REAL THAT ISNT TO FAR FROM ME...ANYWAY, I GO TO THIS PLACE CALLED CHINA BUFFET FOR THERE CHEEZ WONTONS...FUKIN BANGIN, TRY THEM I DOUBT IT WILL DISAPPOINT YOU:tongue:

yo hacker...yer using my quotes man only i say ..."SO FUCKIN" in like every sentence....nah but...see this was the point dee and i thought about having a Wo-Hop Lunch meetup or some shit...but itd be difficult for everyone to attend...so fuck everyone me and dee are just gonna go there one day on the DL and enjoy its greatness. ::watchillprollypostathreadthenextdaythatigotfoodposioningorsomeshit::