Clubplanet Nightlife Community

French Kiss?

I remember that track... just heard it about 2 days ago... I was going through some old tapes ... and vuala... there it was.... I've been searching for some sites on the web that have streams of some old skool house sets.. if any one can help a girlie out.. hook me up!! Thanks.. ;)

HOw about Obesession??? Damn good track... I would say that takes second to my all time fave... COLD WORLD...

Originally posted by mysterynyc

yeah...nice track. don't bother with people on this messageboard. they won't remember it cause they got into dance music like 6 months ago.

Yeah, I'm over the hill by CP board standards (I'll be 26 next month) so I figured no one would remember! LOL ;)

Originally posted by sprincess218

Yeah, I'm over the hill by CP board standards (I'll be 26 next month) so I figured no one would remember! LOL ;)

judging by the jonny vicious obsession of this board..seems like no one on clubplanet is older than 18 or 19. i'm 21...but i'm new to the clubplanet board myself.

Originally posted by doubtness

Lemme guess....you've been in the game for the past, what 10 years?

actually 8...been listening to dance music since I was 13...going to visit family in Europe..bringing back tapes and CDs...when people here didnt know the shit existed.

yeah...nice track. don't bother with people on this messageboard. they won't remember it cause they got into dance music like 6 months ago.

yo where's the love for your fellow CP peeps? I don't think I've met a more knowledgeable group of people in my life. So what a lot of people like Vicious and Roxy. If you don't like the posts you don't have to read them.:blank:

And yeah, I have that track on original vinyl, since it came out in 1989 :D

Just adding my €2...

judging by the jonny vicious obsession of this board..seems like no one on clubplanet is older than 18 or 19. i'm 21...but i'm new to the clubplanet board myself.

and he got into beats 8 years ago... Big F'ing Deal

whoa... this guy is 21... sorry kid, but you don't have any time on me. I too feel like some people here are not that knowledgable of music, but what can I do. They are getting into and hopefully they will expand their knowledge, jsut don't try and come off like you know all. I am not that old I am 24, but I got into dance music about the same age you did, 13...

looks like we have a newbie jumping to conclusions...shame shame shame...stop trying to impress the chick you never met with your incomplete POV of the board and give respect to where it's due...kid