Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would take the cake in a spin off......Draper or DeVito???

Originally posted by roha3000

This thread has the potential to get seriously out of hand. I don't have a clue who Devito is but I know Draper will be taking no cake from anyone. That man is pure garbage.

Louie DeVito.......the mastermind deck wizard behind the NYC Underground Party series............

Originally posted by xtcgspot

LOL, so much draper bashing today....what a funny fawkin day. and now we're bringin louie devito into the whole thing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

. .dude, you knew it was gonna happen . . I mean, we gotta find some way to set this one up. . .

. . I KNOW . . :idea: . . . we can throw a party up here in Westchester and get all the college kids out . . then have them both throw ( . .ahem . .) down . . Whichever one gets the crowd dancing faster is the definitive loser of the century . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. .dude, you knew it was gonna happen . . I mean, we gotta find some way to set this one up. . .

. . I KNOW . . :idea: . . . we can throw a party up here in Westchester and get all the college kids out . . then have them both throw ( . .ahem . .) down . . Whichever one gets the crowd dancing faster is the definitive loser of the century . .

But wouldn't the kids who show up to such an event be EVEN bigger losers than those 2 "djs" themselves???

Originally posted by phuturephunk

That is freakin hilarious! Well said. Which is better?? Cheddar or Parmesan? One is sharp and strong while the other is powdered.. hmmm... toss them both in the microwave, stir em up and continue to trash them both.

Originally posted by teklord310

That is freakin hilarious! Well said. Which is better?? Cheddar or Parmesan? One is sharp and strong while the other is powdered.. hmmm... toss them both in the microwave, stir em up and continue to trash them both.

The reason they continue to be trashed is because they hold the spotlight over a lot more talent in the city.

I read an article about a year and a half ago in DMA magazine about how DeVito only wants to be able to hold a spot in an NYC nightclub.........The jackass couldn't hold my jockstrap in a high school boys locker room.

I don't envy people like this, I just think its aweful how they get so much undeserved fame.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You actually acmitted that, and in public

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll never forget, realz.......

:) no but seriously, I remember I was on the whiteroom balcony (housing this beautiful girl...hahahahah) and Draper dropped Andrea Brown - Trippin. It impressed me! I actually had fun that night untill music started to get too hard (thats when we bounced)

Originally posted by realz

stop the hate. draper impressed me on friday untill my ears rung, but overall he impressed. seriously!

yeah that was bad to admit on this board. ALMOST all CPers are Draper haters.. Me on the other hand I like Draper.. So, I agree with you and sexxyh.. right Mike (MSoprano~ he loves Draper)???? lol

;)

no but seriously. I do not understand why you JV lovers claim hes the man.... & tony is shit...... when I actually listened to both of them. THEY PLAY THE SAME HARD POUNDING DRUG MUZIK!

and again..... I never said I liked Drapers hard beats, I said he impressed me with a few tricks. (andrea brown remixed over and over with a huge buildup ;])

If I had to chose a DJ I would choose Macguyver.