Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So after SHAGFEST...

misskittie

Originally posted by glowdancer

i hear gabo is cheap and free

:laugh: :laugh: as soon as i posted that, i realized i was setting myself up...

gabo may be cheap and free, but is his punk ass coming? eh, no matter, he's not my type at all. now if there were some ladies that were cheap and easy...

Fun House at Flamingo East is only $5, and it's a very uninhibited atmosphere for those that didn't get the kinkiness outta their system at the meetup. Last Friday this girl got up on top of the block, took her shirt off and started dancing while a drag queen smeared day-glo paint all over the girl's body. Plus, there are guys there that like to give foot rubs or let a girl walk on top of them. There are also Masters and Mistresses there if you feel like getting spanked, flogged, or tied up in the sensual art of Japanese rope bondage.

Plus, I'm DJing, so you know you're gonna hear some good, hard beats. :D

Originally posted by jimk29

What is the dress like at this place? I wouldn't mind checking it out but I like to dress appropriately.

Basic black is always good, but there's really no dress code. The suggested dress is cyber, fetish, goth, vamp, etc. which is what a lot of the people wear, but we've had all kinds of people in there from ravers to sorority girls to b-boys.

If you mention that you're there to see DRÄCOS at the door, they'll let in you regardless of what you're wearing and you'll get a reduced admission. But if you want to blend in, then you can't go wrong with black.

Originally posted by heretic909

Fun House at Flamingo East is only $5, and it's a very uninhibited atmosphere for those that didn't get the kinkiness outta their system at the meetup. Last Friday this girl got up on top of the block, took her shirt off and started dancing while a drag queen smeared day-glo paint all over the girl's body. Plus, there are guys there that like to give foot rubs or let a girl walk on top of them. There are also Masters and Mistresses there if you feel like getting spanked, flogged, or tied up in the sensual art of Japanese rope bondage.

Plus, I'm DJing, so you know you're gonna hear some good, hard beats. :D

this place sounds fuckin cool. im not into the whole goth, bondage, vamp, fetish thing....but i think i'd like to check this place out. i say next cp meetup is at Fun House!!!