Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else dispise the 18+ crowd???

Originally posted by inyourdreams

:confused:

18+ = 16 year olds running around :rolleyes:

21+ = 21 and over for the most part = no runnin around taking place

21+ crowd never equals 21 and over hun. Trust me I know. My brother always used to go to sf on saturdays when they were 17, and had friends when they were 16 that went and were allowed in sf , so u might think its a 21+ crowd but most of them r younger. And thats with all clubs I just wanted to give u an example.

I could care less what the crowd is. I go to raves that r 16+, ones that are all ages, go to 18+ clubs, and also go to 21+ clubs (well only sf ) cuz the rest of 21+ clubs like float, saci, I dont like. I go to a club cause of the music not how the crowd looks, acts, or how old it is and that should be the reason u go to...but of course everyone has their own reasons they go clubbing.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it really amusing how most of the people bashing on 18+ parties are only, what, 21, 22? It's more of an identity thing than anything- like, oh, look at me, now that I've finally reached that age I can bash on the kiddies to make myself feel better, because really there's only a few year's difference between us!

Well guess what, maybe once you've aged a few more years, you'll realize, it really doesn't make that much of a difference- like someone else said, does Vinyl suck? Did Twilo Fris suck? What it comes down to when you talk about the crowd, is the type of people who frequent an establishment, not their age- there are plenty of losers both over and under 21; overall it makes little difference. And I'd rather party with those under 21 if they've got a lot of positive energy flowing, and the music's good, than be at some snotty jaded 21+ party any day.

Oh, and just a little comment to those who do fall under the "kiddy" category and don't think they'd want to be partying with '30 year-olds' (heaven forbid, that's over the hill!)- honey, you should hope that you have the longevity to some day be that 30 year old dancing the night away; I'm sure that person could show you a thing or two...

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh, and just a little comment to those who do fall under the "kiddy" category and don't think they'd want to be partying with '30 year-olds' (heaven forbid, that's over the hill!)- honey, you should hope that you have the longevity to some day be that 30 year old dancing the night away; I'm sure that person could show you a thing or two...

i bet u could show me a thing or 2 :D

::amen girl!::

Originally posted by ggfella4

although this topic gets me very heated and shit and im totaly against all the people that hate 18+ parties...i have to agree with you on this...because u are realistic...you said that you remember being young and how things are ..im only 19 and as i posted on another thread that im more mature than half the 21 year olds that i know...i got to school full time, i work part time, i started and run my own successful dj business, and i used to coach basketball and soccer...so i feel that i am a very responsible person and yet i know that its gonna be different in the future once i graduate college...but i just hate being put in a stereotype...well now im kinda rambling, the whole point of me posting this was to applaud you on ur response because you actually defend your arguements and do understand that you too were once 18+ , unlike half the other people on this board who just like to run their mouth cuz they are over 21.

peace out

gianni

Thanks bro. I appreciate your response. You sound like you have your shit together and understand what lies ahead. I could hang with you!

OK. I'm WAY too lazy to read this whole thread, but all I can say is that there are different 18+ crowds.

VINYL, LIMELIGHT, 18+ fine with me.

but honestly the ROXY 18+ crowd makes me nauscious.

Furthermore age is only a number.

And finally, i'd rather be with an 18+ crownd at vinyl

than a 21+ cowd at some cheezy ass club full of hoochies and juiceheads.

BTW- I'm 25

Originally posted by spragga25

Awww...poor baby.... getting a little riled up because ragga decided to stand up to you. Maybe the message is starting to register in that THICK ASS skull of yours. You start with a WHOLE group of people and I ask nicely why. With your little bitchy attitude you get crabby and I decided to bite back. Surprised? Don't be, because you right kid - this is a messageboard and you have NO IDEA who I am, where I've been, what I've done, or what I can do - THAT'S WHO THE FUCK I AM. You think for a minute that I care whether or not I get some from ladies here? You are as fuckin dumb and moronic as the posts you make - do me a favor and just drop deap already - the world would be a better place for all involved! :blown:

Excuse me you're the one gettin all riled up over petty shit...I said I can't stand the 18 year old crowd, and you obviously had a problem with it, is that the age group that you hang with? Must be for you to go and get your knickers in a bunch....:tongue: Bitchy attitude, hell yeah, you don't like it? BOUNCE, noone's forcing you to read my thread slappy....and YOU out of all people should not be calling the kettle black, I've read some of your posts/replies, and they are seriously among the most idiotic I have ever seen....so with that in mind, please put a bag over your head and kill yourself :blown:

Guest gabo

I think spragga and inyourdreams are secretly in love!

Its kinda like when your in 4th grade and your tease and pull the hair of the girl you like to get her attention. I see whats going on here... just ask her to play the nipple game spragga.:D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I wanna bash. I wanna bash. Someone put me down, please.

Here's some ammo, I was one of those underage assholes that hung out at 21+ clubs when I used a fake.

BTW..........its not your age morons, its your maturity.

~~ EXACTLY!!!! i know plenty of 21+ ppl who are so immature......and yet noone believes me or my friends when we tell them our age (18!!!) they always say we are more mature...both guys and girls tell us that so no comments about "they r just saying that to get in ur pants:rolleyes: ) so stop this nonsense:rolleyes: GROW UP!!!! and act ur age!!!