Welcome Newbies

chynado11

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chynado11

I see alot of new ppl posting on this board...introduce thyself officially and tell me what u do and how many partners you have right now?? hehheee

:bounce:

CD

how many partners? wow, one post and its already into the raunch category, must be a new DC CP record :D

;) ;) vic come on now you have gotten to stay with me and hang so you know how i am....im really an angel....:flame:

CD

yup, chyna wouldnt be starting any raunch, its always shady and pgiddy starting all the raunhiness....wel back to the original intention of the post.....ANY NEWBIES?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Miss Angelica. Much better. And we can call you Miss Anal for short.

well i do like my stuff in order...but can i call you mr shitty instead since the incident in the living room and the nasty smell you left in there ??? :eek:

CD

Originally posted by pgiddy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok that's enough, I think I have to stop now before the shit gets out of hand:laugh: BTW, Miss Analica, practice makes perfect! Shady do you have an appropriate icon for this?

pussyeater.gifbootyshake.gif

Those two are the only icons I can think of that may be appropriate.

But yeah, we should stop. Cause the shit's gonna hit the fan when Miss Analica gets done with us!

Originally posted by pgiddy

[b

Ok that's enough, I think I have to stop now before the shit gets out of hand:laugh: BTW, Miss Analica, practice makes perfect! Shady do you have an appropriate icon for this?

well if it isnt tweedle dumb and tweedle doofus... well thats ok..i dont mess with shit in the ghettos anyway i dont care how deep it is ....i dont want that SHIT getting in over my head :rolleyes::)

CD

well if it isnt tweedle dumb and tweedle doofus... well thats ok..i dont mess with shit in the ghettos anyway i dont care how deep it is ....i dont want that SHIT getting in over my head :rolleyes::)

CD

Told ya, Pgiddy, waaaaaaaaaay over her head.

And if we're Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Doofus, I guess that'd make you Tweedle Dee? Just like the Three Musketeers. Or was it the Three Stooges. :confused: