Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome Newbies

chynado11

Originally posted by malanee

*sigh* I have a feeling no newbie is going to want to post under this topic now! :rolleyes:

are u upset malanee..they will ..they will...i hope they can look past the crassness of the post thanks to shady and pgiddy......hahahhahhaa

:bounce:

CD

riiiiight

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I'm Vixen and I'm new here.. my hobbies include beating the daylights out of PGiddy and prostituting myself out to Shady... oh wait... whoops let's try that again.

Hi I'm Vixen and I like to prostitute Shady out to other people... PGiddy is his best customer. Hmm was that what I meant to say? I'm practicing real hard but I'm not so sure I'll make a good schizophrenic... (hey PGiddy that's a big word, maybe you will learn to spell it by the time you are 46)

Originally posted by chynado11

are u upset malanee..they will ..they will...i hope they can look past the crassness of the post thanks to shady and pgiddy......hahahhahhaa

CD

riiiiight

You know??? And they are always so anally focused! Makes you wonder! Well, at least the girls on this board are nice, upstanding citizens!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hi I'm Vixen and I'm new here.. my hobbies include beating the daylights out of PGiddy and prostituting myself out to Shady... oh wait... whoops let's try that again.

Hi I'm Vixen and I like to prostitute Shady out to other people... PGiddy is his best customer. Hmm was that what I meant to say? I'm practicing real hard but I'm not so sure I'll make a good schizophrenic... (hey PGiddy that's a big word, maybe you will learn to spell it by the time you are 46)

wahahhahaaaaaa...aw poor pgiddy classes arent paying off??

CD

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Hmmm... Should I say it? Sure, why not!

Well, considering you girls on this board spend more time on your backs than on your feet, I wouldn't call you guys "upstanding" citizens!

lookie here shittygroovedc, ur just made cuz u aint the guy on top of us while we are on ur backs....wahahhahaaaaaa....and we are in very exclusive relationships might i add...so dont get anal and why dont u put ur nose in someone elses ass for a minute and scram!!!! :);):D i tell ya anal retentive

CD

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Hmmm... Should I say it? Sure, why not!

Well, considering you girls on this board spend more time on your backs than on your feet, I wouldn't call you guys "upstanding" citizens! :D :D :D

Aw, see Shady - if you had been one of the few privileged, you'd know I'm a top!

:tongue:

Guest jroo

Aw, see Shady - if you had been one of the few privileged, you'd know I'm a top!

:tongue:

face down, huh? thats not bad either, but its still not uprighit, well, i guess it could be.

Originally posted by chynado11

lookie here shittygroovedc, ur just made cuz u aint the guy on top of us while we are on ur backs....wahahhahaaaaaa....and we are in very exclusive relationships might i add...so dont get anal and why dont u put ur nose in someone elses ass for a minute and scram!!!! :);):D i tell ya anal retentive

CD

Geez, temper, temper. Don't tell me you can dish it out to me and Pgiddy all the time but can't take it in return. That's just no fun! :D

Guest jroo

hey malanee, if you had nuts on a wall, would those be wallnuts? yeah, i guess they would. what if you had nuts on your chin? would those be chinnuts? nah, that would be a dick in your mouth!

Guest jroo

I'm going to leave that to the experts: Shady? Jroo?

i dont know, how did you like it on your elbows? it as a nice change of pace , but it couldnt have been that comfortable for you. i mean, i did do all the work, as usual, you were just lying there like you were watching tv. you so lazy,

Originally posted by jroo

i dont know, how did you like it on your elbows? it as a nice change of pace , but it couldnt have been that comfortable for you. i mean, i did do all the work, as usual, you were just lying there like you were watching tv. you so lazy,

You can't really blame me. It's so small, I couldn't tell you had it in!

Guest jroo

You can't really blame me. It's so small, I couldn't tell you had it in!

i think that you're talking about that random guy you picked up who was banging you from behind. i dont know his name, but he did high five me alot. and i still think that you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, im not gonna lie, it was still good.