Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome Newbies

chynado11

Originally posted by sillyrabbit

OMG, sick sick shit....now I have this mental image in my head of Vic & Shady rolling around in the cereal, Shady whiping out the grape jelly.....with newbies standing around in tightie whities waiting for their turn to get jellied.....

although i wouldnt mind seeing you in tighty-whities :D :D :D :D

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

oh GAWD, now this.....no,no,no....this is way to disturbing, and I thought shady was the most disturbed individual here, all those millions from the sale of Trix, must've made you deranged :D :D

and i aint getting anywhere near shady when he has a box of cereal nor squezable bottle sof jelly

Ba-ha-ha-ha!! I am going to have nightmares for several days about this....not be able to look at cereal or jelly with a straight face....or with out getting an uncontrollable twitch in my left eye.....

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Chynado, I know you're trying to put 2 and 2 together. But you seem to keep coming up with 5 as the answer. Let me spell it out for you, Sherlock. Cocomama is a GIRL. I know, the clues are very difficult to spot. But I'll lay 'em out for ya:

1) The fact that her name is Cocomama is easy enough to overlook. Cause that isn't a feminine sounding name, now is it? I mean, if her name was Cocopapa, then oh, of course she'd be a chick. But Cocomama IS kinda ambiguous. :rolleyes: So I can understand you not knowing the gender from that.

2) And the "G" she has as her gender. That's completely ambiguous. And I'm sure you took it to mean Gangsta or Guy or something like that. Of course, the "G" in the gender couldn't possibly mean "Girl". .%7Boption%7DSo, it's ok, Chynado. Cause the little clues Cocomama gave us were completely hidden away. She gave us nothing obvious to go with. So I'll understand your misunderstanding

actually i was referring to crownroyal, andre, and any other guy newbie not cocomama so sorry to break it to you shady brown but i figured that out a long time ago after perhaps reading the rauchiness that you posted after her post...

thanks for trying to be of help once again

:bounce:

CD

Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

Jroo - I think you're confused. That guy was Shady and he was referring to you! And it wasn't a Caddy - it was a 14-wheeler!

i thought it was an 18 wheeler, i didnt know they even made them with 14, somebody help me out with this??:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by sillyrabbit

Ba-ha-ha-ha!! I am going to have nightmares for several days about this....not be able to look at cereal or jelly with a straight face....or with out getting an uncontrollable twitch in my left eye.....

but what about the tighty-whitie thingy? :D :D :D

Originally posted by cocomama

Correction shady

1) If you practiced you spanish you would know that mama is mother and papa is father, but isn't that true in english too.

2) I'm new at this so I have no clue where the g comes from.

3) Not all my clues were hidden, one of my posts said my name was an Incan goddess.

4) I'm not a girl...I am all woman!

OMG...looks like shady got his ass handed to him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

What a great motto. I wonder if we could get Egg to put that slogan on the front page of CP where it links you into the DC board.

Washington, DC - Our standards are low, but our humor is even lower!

i think that "dont hate, particapate" should be dc's motto

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Look at all this worthless, dirty, trash you have all posted! you should be ashamed of yourselves!!! nono.gif Naughty naughty naughty!

I know tell me about it, this was suppose to welcome the newbies...you all can still post, dont worry id like to know more about you all, you will have to look over SOME ppl

:bounce:

CD