Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome Newbies

chynado11

Originally posted by cocomama

I'll post! Thanks for welcome chynado11. Before I came on here I was pretty much a message board virgin. I'm just trying to figure out how this thing works. Be gentle with me please.

Shady you want to take this one?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo

I'll post! Thanks for welcome chynado11. Before I came on here I was pretty much a message board virgin. I'm just trying to figure out how this thing works. Be gentle with me please.

ok, we'll start out with something compact on you, how about a neon? then after that we'll move up to midsize maybe a camry with 20 inch rims, jimi, you know where we can get one of those? then move you up to the new beatle. it'll take years to get up to a caddy like malanee. hey, you just cant get in the ring with ali because you think you can box. it takes time my pupil

Message board virgin, huh? lick.gif **Licking chops**

Here's how it works. Just type in whatever comes to mind. No matter what the subject of the thread is. It doesn't matter. The raunchier and the more offensive, the better.

I'm not sure if you are brave, stupid or crazy - but welcome to the board! As you can see - our standards are low, but our humor is even lower!

Originally posted by malanee

As you can see - our standards are low, but our humor is even lower!

What a great motto. I wonder if we could get Egg to put that slogan on the front page of CP where it links you into the DC board.

Washington, DC - Our standards are low, but our humor is even lower!

Before you can get of to posting you need to go tthrough the application process, the following is essential for us to consider your application and in due time decide to allow ur posts :D :

1. references....3 of em, 1 personal, 1 profesional and one other...

2. full bodied pic'

3. 3 passport sized photo's

4. fill in the application

5. copies of the following:

a. HS degree

b. birth certificate

c. passport

d. drivers license

e. credit cards

6. processing fee of $50 money order or certified check

7. copies of 5 ticket stubs of major parties assisted in the last year.....

8. Note from ur second grade teacher

9. FILL OUT JIMI'S APPLICATION POSTED UP YESTERDAY which is this:

*******APPLICATION FOR GRINDAGE POSITION*******

Name: ________ ________

Cup Size: ________

Are You A Virgin: ________

Do You Like Mexican & Italian Men GRINDING you like there is no tomorrow (basically meaning we're horny as shit): ______

Do You Put Out? _________ (bitch, with us its put out or get out!)

and last....

If either Jimi or Vic took you home tonite...would you cook breakfast for us in the morning? (For you blonde applicants, that means can we have sex with you?) __________

Date : ___________ SIGNATURE x_____________

I think that covers all :D :D :D

I'm not sure if you are brave, stupid or crazy - but welcome to the board! As you can see - our standards are low, but our humor is even lower!

Speak for yourself, with the standards. I'm sure she isn't stupid or crazy either, thats not a nice thing to say our newest member. Don't worry coco the females on this board aren't the nicest, just easiest. Oh no I'm in trouble now

!!!!OMG LMFAO!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG, I think malanee outdid herself with this one

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

Before you can get of to posting you need to go tthrough the application process, the following is essential for us to consider your application and in due time decide to allow ur posts :D :

1. references....3 of em, 1 personal, 1 profesional and one other...

2. full bodied pic'

3. 3 passport sized photo's

4. fill in the application

5. copies of the following:

a. HS degree

b. birth certificate

c. passport

d. drivers license

e. credit cards

6. processing fee of $50 money order or certified check

7. copies of 5 ticket stubs of major parties assisted in the last year.....

8. Note from ur second grade teacher

9. FILL OUT JIMI'S APPLICATION POSTED UP YESTERDAY which is this:

*******APPLICATION FOR GRINDAGE POSITION*******

Name: ________ ________

Cup Size: ________

Are You A Virgin: ________

Do You Like Mexican & Italian Men GRINDING you like there is no tomorrow (basically meaning we're horny as shit): ______

Do You Put Out? _________ (bitch, with us its put out or get out!)

and last....

If either Jimi or Vic took you home tonite...would you cook breakfast for us in the morning? (For you blonde applicants, that means can we have sex with you?) __________

Date : ___________ SIGNATURE x_____________

I think that covers all :D :D :D

Vic, you need a slight mod to the questions on that questionaire. You left out:

Do you spit or swallow?

Tsk, tsk, tsk - no wonder some of you don't have very many friends. :tongue:

Thanks for the welcome chynado11, I guess I am still a newbie - although a few more posts and I am new skool bebe...and one day if I can ever drag my drunk self outta Adams Morgan I will make it too Buzz...

Oooh, that reminds me <getting outta A.M>, does anyone know if Sam B. is at Red this Sunday?

....oh, and I can't quote either.....,not blonde....just technologically slow....

Originally posted by sillyrabbit

Tsk, tsk, tsk - no wonder some of you don't have very many friends. :tongue:

Thanks for the welcome chynado11, I guess I am still a newbie - although a few more posts and I am new skool bebe...and one day if I can ever drag my drunk self outta Adams Morgan I will make it too Buzz...

Oooh, that reminds me <getting outta A.M>, does anyone know if Sam B. is at Red this Sunday?

....oh, and I can't quote either.....,not blonde....just technologically slow....

just press the "QOUTE" thingy at the bottom right hand side of each message.....sam the man? dunno, check lemurgene.com..or something like that...could be lemurgen.com...or somethin'...and by the way I still like ur cereal :D

It's all in the name Cocomama...she's in Incan goddess!

yeah, one time I chugged like 20 Cristales and I ended up pretty :drunk::screwy: and :goofy: and felt like :blown: the next day, but not before I :puke: ...the nearest I've come to Peru

but i still prefer a good :roll: