chynado11

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Now, who's being raunchy??? :D

hey it was an innocent remark on Trix cereal which happen to be one of favorites because it tastes good, there is nothing raunchy about my post, surely, you shady were thinking of something else:hump:

Originally posted by vicman

hey it was an innocent remark on Trix cereal which happen to be one of favorites because it tastes good, there is nothing raunchy about my post, surely, you shady were thinking of something else:hump:

Your defensiveness only shows your guilt, my friend. So don't try to turn this one around on me. Cause everyone can see your true colors. dance.gif

Ya know Tricks really isn't my cereal of choice....more of a Special K girl myself.....

And I gotta ask, what kinda kink are you into there Shday to get the cereal into the mix? I am picturing this really twisted scene - like the one with Demi Moore and Woody Harrelson (sp) rolling around on all that money -- but instead rolling around on all this cereal, with the empty boxes all over the floor.......omg, make that image go away!!! That's kinda scary! I am never going to be able to look at cereal in the same way ever again....

Originally posted by cocomama

I'll post! Thanks for welcome chynado11. Before I came on here I was pretty much a message board virgin. I'm just trying to figure out how this thing works. Be gentle with me please.

You still are a message board virgin...hey, and don't forget to fill out that application, prefrably with nude pictures. Thanks have a nice day.:tongue:

Originally posted by sillyrabbit

Ya know Tricks really isn't my cereal of choice....more of a Special K girl myself.....

And I gotta ask, what kinda kink are you into there Shday to get the cereal into the mix? I am picturing this really twisted scene - like the one with Demi Moore and Woody Harrelson (sp) rolling around on all that money -- but instead rolling around on all this cereal, with the empty boxes all over the floor.......omg, make that image go away!!! That's kinda scary! I am never going to be able to look at cereal in the same way ever again....

Now just add a squeezeable bottle of grape jelly into the mix, and you've got one helluva party. brow.gif <-- This guy's getting a lot of mileage today.

Your defensiveness only shows your guilt, my friend. So don't try to turn this one around on me. Cause everyone can see your true colors. dance.gif

my apparent defensiveness incites your offensiveness, reflecting your guilt upon others arent we shady? youve got a lot to learn young cub :D

Now just add a squeezeable bottle of grape jelly into the mix, and you've got one helluva party. brow.gif <-- This guy's getting a lot of mileage today.

hahahahahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh yuck that image is disturbing shady rolling around in Trix and grape jelly in the .....oh shit I gotta :puke:

hahahahahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh yuck that image is disturbing shady rolling around in Trix and grape jelly in the .....oh shit I gotta :puke:

Dude, what the hell is that image doing in your head anyways? You're not helping the Vic and Shady are NOT gay cause with posts like that!

Dude, what the hell is that image doing in your head anyways? You're not helping the Vic and Shady are NOT gay cause with posts like that!

Ummm hate to tell you, but I think it's too late for that cause

Originally posted by cocomama

I'll post! Thanks for welcome chynado11. Before I came on here I was pretty much a message board virgin. I'm just trying to figure out how this thing works. Be gentle with me please.

aww gentle i am...are u a guy or girl first...hahhahahhahehhehee...

:bounce:

CD;)

your the one that brought up the squeezable bottle of grape jelly into the mix with the Trix cereal and made those...oh whatteva, ur disturbed :D

Originally posted by chynado11

i understand you wanna wash the newbie mens whitey tighties now

CD

oyvey.gifoyvey.gifoyvey.gif

Chynado, I know you're trying to put 2 and 2 together. But you seem to keep coming up with 5 as the answer. Let me spell it out for you, Sherlock. Cocomama is a GIRL. I know, the clues are very difficult to spot. But I'll lay 'em out for ya:

1) The fact that her name is Cocomama is easy enough to overlook. Cause that isn't a feminine sounding name, now is it? I mean, if her name was Cocopapa, then oh, of course she'd be a chick. But Cocomama IS kinda ambiguous. :rolleyes: So I can understand you not knowing the gender from that.

2) And the "G" she has as her gender. That's completely ambiguous. And I'm sure you took it to mean Gangsta or Guy or something like that. Of course, the "G" in the gender couldn't possibly mean "Girl". .der.gif So I'll let that slide too. I mean, you couldn't have possibly been expected to figure that one out, given the ambiguity.

So, it's ok, Chynado. Cause the little clues Cocomama gave us were completely hidden away. She gave us nothing obvious to go with. So I'll understand your misunderstanding

oyvey.gifoyvey.gifoyvey.gif

Chynado, I know you're trying to put 2 and 2 together. But you seem to keep coming up with 5 as the answer. Let me spell it out for you, Sherlock. Cocomama is a GIRL. I know, the clues are very difficult to spot. But I'll lay 'em out for ya:

1) The fact that her name is Cocomama is easy enough to overlook. Cause that isn't a feminine sounding name, now is it? I mean, if her name was Cocopapa, then oh, of course she'd be a chick. But Cocomama IS kinda ambiguous. :rolleyes: So I can understand you not knowing the gender from that.

2) And the "G" she has as her gender. That's completely ambiguous. And I'm sure you took it to mean Gangsta or Guy or something like that. Of course, the "G" in the gender couldn't possibly mean "Girl". .der.gif So I'll let that slide too. I mean, you couldn't have possibly been expected to figure that one out, given the ambiguity.

So, it's ok, Chynado. Cause the little clues Cocomama gave us were completely hidden away. She gave us nothing obvious to go with. So I'll understand your misunderstanding

laugh my little white italian ass off...:laugh:

is it true that is you eat Special K 2 times a day for 2 weeks you can drop 6 lbs? That what the commercial sayz....

Yeah, but I think what they mean is eat Special K ONLY. So you have Special K for breakfast, skip lunch, and eat Special K for dinner or something like that.

OMG, sick sick shit....now I have this mental image in my head of Vic & Shady rolling around in the cereal, Shady whiping out the grape jelly.....with newbies standing around in tightie whities waiting for their turn to get jellied.....

Whatever floats your boat, baby. Whatever floats your boat. :rolleyes:

OMG, sick sick shit....now I have this mental image in my head of Vic & Shady rolling around in the cereal, Shady whiping out the grape jelly.....with newbies standing around in tightie whities waiting for their turn to get jellied.....

oh GAWD, now this.....no,no,no....this is way to disturbing, and I thought shady was the most disturbed individual here, all those millions from the sale of Trix, must've made you deranged :D :D

and i aint getting anywhere near shady when he has a box of cereal nor squezable bottle sof jelly

Correction shady

1) If you practiced you spanish you would know that mama is mother and papa is father, but isn't that true in english too.

2) I'm new at this so I have no clue where the g comes from.

3) Not all my clues were hidden, one of my posts said my name was an Incan goddess.

4) I'm not a girl...I am all woman!