Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dee will not be attending Roxy friday =(

2 Days ago I broke out in hives not knowing what it was from, as the days progressed it got worse and worse spreading all over my body now on my face. I went to the doctor and they put me on a shit load of meds and i have to be home for 7+ days. :( I hate this ::sniffle sniffle:: well hope everyone has fun

love u

-Dee

Originally posted by linabina

awwwww dee!!! well i prayed for ya so ud be better by friday but i guess it didnt work :( anyways, feel better and ill see u next week!!! :)

I sacrificed a goat and 2 sheep and will continue dancing around the fire bathing everyone in pig blood... you will feel better believe me (old russian tradition it works)

Originally posted by trancerxn112

I sacrificed a goat and 2 sheep and will continue dancing around the fire bathing everyone in pig blood... you will feel better believe me (old russian tradition it works)

Dude - that is so funny, whenever I go to Croatia my grandmother always has crazy shit for colds and cuts - but it usually involves alcohol (rakija) - and that shit can strip paint off a car!!

Originally posted by trancerxn112

yay

another commie tradition:tongue:

seriously, fell better SBD

i feel bad for CCD too. Who is she going to pimp at the CP Table now? I guess its going to have to be me. :horns:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

yay

another commie tradition:tongue:

seriously, fell better SBD

i feel bad for CCD too. Who is she going to pimp at the CP Table now? I guess its going to have to be me. :horns:

lol I know when i told her shes like "its the end of the world dee's not at roxy" lol ::sigh:: now see if i was really a sick fukin club head i would wrap myself up where u see the hives and go off to roxy lol but i wanna get better :D

"2 Days ago I broke out in hives not knowing what it was from, as the days progressed it got worse and worse spreading all over my body now on my face. I went to the doctor and they put me on a shit load of meds and i have to be home for 7+ days. I hate this ::sniffle sniffle:: well hope everyone has fun"

Try Valtrex

Originally posted by bobbyzman

"2 Days ago I broke out in hives not knowing what it was from, as the days progressed it got worse and worse spreading all over my body now on my face. I went to the doctor and they put me on a shit load of meds and i have to be home for 7+ days. I hate this ::sniffle sniffle:: well hope everyone has fun"

Try Valtrex

:finger: