Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can anyone suggest a good skiing resort?

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

my friends and i are thinking of going skiing but we dont know where yet so can anyone help me out here, throw a bone or two.... we want liquor :drunk: ,partying:horns::smoke: ,beautiful women ;) , nice hotel and if possible very affordable .we want to have fun yall so hook us up!! thanx. :shades2:

Snoqualmie Pass!!! or Stephens.... MT. Hood... etc. etc...

or on the east coast u could try stratton in vt.

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

my friends and i are thinking of going skiing but we dont know where yet so can anyone help me out here, throw a bone or two.... we want liquor :drunk: ,partying:horns::smoke: ,beautiful women ;) , nice hotel and if possible very affordable .we want to have fun yall so hook us up!! thanx. :shades2:

my friends bday is on Sunday....we're going to Budget Inn Motel in East Stroudburg (poconos)...getting wasted...partying...smoke...nice hotel...affordable

they have a package...room and lift ticket for the next day...ALL DAY...monday we ski all day HUNG OVER like a Motha%*&ka

at Shawnee Mountain.

All the big resorts in Vermont (Killington, Mt.Snow) suck in my opinion......too many families and idiots that don't know how to ski that are just there to hang out in the lodge and on the bunny slopes.

I can list you a ton of other great places no one has ever heard of, but a big one that you can't go wrong..EVER...is Sunday River in Maine.

Just as big as Killington, better snow, less people, more dynamics to the mountain.

Originally posted by mikeynine999

HUNTER MOUNTASIN IS FUN IF U ARE LOOKING TO PARTY

MT SNOW AINT BAD IN VERMONT

AND WHITE FACE MOUNTAIN IN UPSTATE NY IS GOOD TO ALONG WIT GREEK PEAK

hunter mountain is where we thought of going but we dont know how good it is there. is the place off the hook?!?!?

you guys know of any package deals?

WHISTLER BC!!!!!!

But if you're gonna go to vermont. I like Sugarbush, skiing is as good as killington and not as crowded. Also not as much nightlife, couple of local yokel bars, but then again if your going make the trek to vermont for skiing you shouldn't be too concerned with the nightlife. There are never any females in ski towns anyway, much better off chillin at the condo drinkin beer and smokin weed.

stay away from mt. snow, killington, hunter.. and i can name plenty more..

especially this weekend w/ the holiday.. they'll be jammed..

if you don't mind a long drive, go to stowe.. jiminy peak in massachusetts is pretty nice, and wont' be jammed like the big mountains..