Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum with Denny

Denny belongs at Temptations or Hunka Bunka...I went to plat tuesday and no one was there so i said let me give it a shot with Denny on Friday! This place just does not do it for me. Denny I'll see you somewhere else. I do not enjoy the college Rutgers crowd anymore. :) Sorry:)

Originally posted by gianna01

Denny belongs at Temptations or Hunka Bunka...I went to plat tuesday and no one was there so i said let me give it a shot with Denny on Friday! This place just does not do it for me. Denny I'll see you somewhere else. I do not enjoy the college Rutgers crowd anymore. :) Sorry:)

Denny will be at HUNKA BUNKA on Febuary 1st -- guaranteed to be a great night --- Denny at Bunka always is just like at Tempts

denny only belongs at Tempts or Bunka???? haha... Tempts is Dennys only home and he will admit to that... I have heard Denny numerous times at Bunka and he usually spins older tracks and is not as good as he is at Tempts.. but last night i think he did a great job.. like he usually does at Tempts

Originally posted by muzikman

dont know an exact number but the line was around the corner and it was pretty packed inside... denny had a blast and he really liked the club.. look to see more of denny in the future

Packed? Were you really there? or Just heard? I got there like 12 and there was like 10 people on line and it took 15 min to get in.I thought it would be better inside.:(

Packed? Were you really there? or Just heard? I got there like 12 and there was like 10 people on line and it took 15 min to get in.I thought it would be better inside.:(

i didnt wait online, i feel bad for those of you who waited half an hour nad only find a handful of people hanging inside, it looked like my basement!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

all this shit talking......unbelievable...:rolleyes:

you know, i never say anything bad about your beloved bunka....

FROM NOW ON, ANYONE WHO PROMOTES FOR A CLUB IS NOT ALLOWED TO SAY ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT ANOTHER CLUB!!!!!

BG

hey, sorry.... there's an open post at the CP communism. i saved a spot for you... promoter!

ps... can'tt out of the house? i'll send a dog sled

yes i was there.. along with the rest of the 700 people that came through the door... guess u must have spent the night in the bathroom or something... since when is 700 people a dead club??? lol... you people make me laugh

yes i was there.. along with the rest of the 700 people that came through the door... guess u must have spent the night in the bathroom or something... since when is 700 people a dead club??? lol... you people make me laugh

Ok enuff (no pun..lol) with this non-sense, there was not 700 people @ Platinum on Friday, no disrepect to the club at all here, but for you to say there was 700 people is insane, 200 tops you obviously do not know how to judge a room. No biggy. Please if your gonna inflate numbers to it the right way, swallow up some pride and tell somewhat of the truth, trust me HB wasnt any better, no one will think any less of you, but to say 700 people, your killing me with laughter!!!

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Ok enuff (no pun..lol) with this non-sense, there was not 700 people @ Platinum on Friday, no disrepect to the club at all here, but for you to say there was 700 people is insane, 200 tops you obviously do not know how to judge a room. No biggy. Please if your gonna inflate numbers to it the right way, swallow up some pride and tell somewhat of the truth, trust me HB wasnt any better, no one will think any less of you, but to say 700 people, your killing me with laughter!!!

i have to agree with you on this one.. i was not there but i love these people who try to tell u how many people were in a club when they obviously have no idea how to count people.. also a club could do 700 people through the door but that does not mean they had 700 people in the room at the same time...i had heard the same like 200 to 250 people

muzik man is right about 700 clicked in with about 500 consistent through out the night. stop hating syndnie you flamin homo. i hear there is a sale at express. i don't understand all this hate. what did bunkas do??? 300-400??? what is the occupancy 3 thousand. sounds to me like you guys are doing great! have fun at you venue.

Originally posted by whatevaman

muzik man is right about 700 clicked in with about 500 consistent through out the night. stop hating syndnie you flamin homo. i hear there is a sale at express. i don't understand all this hate. what did bunkas do??? 300-400??? what is the occupancy 3 thousand. sounds to me like you guys are doing great! have fun at you venue.

boy, u guys just can't do your math... um and yes there IS a sale at express, don't you read my thread or are you still on hooked on phonics... it's still a basement with lights so there!

All of you-

1) You love negative publicity. I think you're all pretty damn funny. Just think about how ridiculous you are. Think about what you spend you're time doing. lmfao.

1) there were about 700 people in the club. I check the counters every hour.

Fact: Every club tends to "exaggerate" their numbers.

Fact: But who really cares what the numbers are, as long as people are having fun!

Fact: Club bashing is a part of the business...

Fact: Defending & giving your club publicity is the reason why you guys are promoters and/or managers/owners. So deal with others doing the same!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

700 you must take those drugs that make you see multiples. :D

Originally posted by sydnie

boy, u guys just can't do your math... um and yes there IS a sale at express, don't you read my thread or are you still on hooked on phonics... it's still a basement with lights so there!

cock breath stop being jelous, and you still didn't answer me when I asked how many people were at Bunkas on friday night???