Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Challenge to Johnny Vicious....Again!!

Originally posted by rdancer

We didnt challenge, this seems to be something the crazy Italians have Vs. Johnny Vicious Ahh! Fanabla. JV came, saw , and conquered roxy, my only regret was him dropping his Crowd Track so late, I could care less it was worth the listen ;).

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by doubtness

I'm just saying...

we shouldn't have to challenge Vicious.

Vicious should challenge himself every friday nite, challenge to be the best out there.

yea, i definatly hear you on that...but i think if he sees shit like that, he would want to, even more so, to just have a set that is absolutly rediculous....because he said that he was playin for the crowd, and hopefully he realizes now that he should stay with his sound cuz thats what everyoen loves..

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by codica3

I think after seeing the crowd's reaction on Friday to his set, there there will be no need for anymore challenges.. JV realized what he must do, and I think he's good to go.. :)

good, i hope soo, cuz im so freakin pissed that i missed it

peace out

gianni

this sux everytime i dont go vicious seems to be the best ever...arrrrrrrr...:mad: i knew i shouldve gone last week but no i had to get the flu....freaking crap...:mad: it's all good though i mean i think he is still a dj god and the man does get better and better everytime he plays so that means he is gonna be even better this friday... do your thing vicious make us go bannanas this week.

peace, The Don