Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dancing In Your Room!!!!!!

i dance the most when i am getting ready.....that's when my music is the loudest and i dance around while doing my hair and make-up! LOL...also at work((i work in a salon)) sometimes ...i just start to dance around and sing like a little girl with her hairbrush!!!((((only when the boss isn't there!!))))

Originally posted by misk

i dance the most when i am getting ready.....that's when my music is the loudest and i dance around while doing my hair and make-up! LOL...

...i just start to dance around and sing like a little girl with her hairbrush!!!

yeah like in the scene in Strip Tease when Demi moore gets out of the shower and is dancing around wiht her hairbrush and hairdryer! yeah thats me too :tongue: part of the joys of living by yourself, you dont have to worry about your roommates when you are dancing (naked) around by yourself either!

and yes the car too (when i had one :( ) i think ppl in the surrounding cars would be like "WTF!" oh well ;)

Yup, dance all the freakin time.......even when I'm just spinning by myself.

Best is when you are listening to some hip hop in your car and you start bustin out rappin. Get some Biggie on the system and I'll be rappin like I'm the Notorious one myself...........I bet everyone that sees me just starts laughing.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Best is when you are listening to some hip hop in your car and you start bustin out rappin. Get some Biggie on the system and I'll be rappin like I'm the Notorious one myself...........I bet everyone that sees me just starts laughing.

:laugh2: everyone knows biggies raps~ and shit... when it comes on while you're driving... it aint a game~ :grin:

me and my girls have this thing... the four of us will be in a car and we'll be at a light and surrounded by other cars... one of us will scream out UGLY DANCES and we proceed to do the uglist movements we can think of... it's pretty bad... :D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

like moonie said we all know Biggie...Singin and dancin in the car or in front of my mirror is what I always do. I usually pump freestyle before I head on out to the club....

Originally posted by djmoonshine

:laugh2: everyone knows biggies raps~ and shit... when it comes on while you're driving... it aint a game~ :grin:

me and my girls have this thing... the four of us will be in a car and we'll be at a light and surrounded by other cars... one of us will scream out UGLY DANCES and we proceed to do the uglist movements we can think of... it's pretty bad... :D

i love biggie!!"juicy"...i rock that in my car all the time!! and my friends do that too...sometimes we see who can embaress eachother more and shit.....people's reactions are soooo funny too!! LOL