Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peter's Birthday Party this Saturday January 26th 2002.The Offical Roll Call

Originally posted by piro8

I'll be over by the staircase on the left when you walk down to the main dance floor, theres couches across from those stairs that my friends and I chill at. Say hello to the hawaiian looking kid.

hmmm very peculiar cuz thats where my friends chill at too --

do i know you? lol :idea:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's possible. We'll be there Sunday morning.

check your pm's ! and the last thing i had heard, we were moving "homebase" due to Fabrecio and his little fiasco that happened the last time he was there.

btw have you spoken to Billy lately? i know he tried calling you when he was in town last.

Originally posted by nycchic24

check your pm's ! and the last thing i had heard, we were moving "homebase" due to Fabrecio and his little fiasco that happened the last time he was there.

btw have you spoken to Billy lately? i know he tried calling you when he was in town last.

I'm trying to get Billy to come to JP's birthday but he's leaving that Saturday. I'll try to convince to stay a couple more days.

I'm trying to get Billy to come to JP's birthday but he's leaving that Saturday. I'll try to convince to stay a couple more days.

wait! he's in town lmao i haven't talked to him in a lil bit (obviously) when i talked to him like two weeks ago he siad he was only staying a couple days...???? did he have antoher job here or something?

WHO ELSE IS GOING ALONE ?

I *might* be going alone, simply cause the people I know that would go are all bailing!! grrr . I've never really hit a club alone...hmmm

I think I would recognize magilicuti only if he's shirtless, and is carring a camera around in front of his face! :D

Originally posted by blondymu

WHO ELSE IS GOING ALONE ?

I *might* be going alone, simply cause the people I know that would go are all bailing!! grrr . I've never really hit a club alone...hmmm

I think I would recognize magilicuti only if he's shirtless, and is carring a camera around in front of his face! :D

ha! i was thinking the same thing. you would have to cover up the face and the say "oh now i recognize you!" lol

and yes i am going alone also, its really not bad at all. :)

Originally posted by sfspikes2envy

i cant believe im # 73 to post on this reply. :cry: :cry: il be there around 6 will try to stay late depends on whos driving

I AM SURPRISED YOU DONT HAVE A TENT OUT NOW WAITIN FOR PARIS:laugh: :laugh: PLEEZ I NEED TO HEAR MY SONG:D WITH EXTRA MONEY FOR THE SF TANK-TOP LOL IN ALL HONESTY I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE SOOOOOOOO EXCITED