Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jan 25th: 3 Years of "Be Yourself"

so i really plan to go this time - roxy first to see mr. lewis and then ofcourse DT...

...BUT...how do i get into this place w/out my old ass waiting on line (keep it clean please) and does anyone have a list...

...i'm hoping to ride in on some hottie(s)' curtails but she hasnt told me if she's going yet...:D

Ill be there..IM probably gonna sleep till 5/6 and then head over to Vinyl then.....

Ill get to hear the best music of the night, the heads that dont know shit about music and DT will be leaving, and hopefully by 8 or so, I will have a littel room on the floor to do my thang....

and since i wont be drinkin or doing "anything else" ill have energy hopefully for DH that night:)

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

I got a email from ROb today. heehee he goes Guestlist is open till 4 am at VINYL for CLUBPLANET :D Roxy cards will be Honored.

Love this guy! Make sure you find me and give him a hug cat!

That is a cool fuckin Club planet Sig!! I like that alot

Seriously, what's all this shit I hear about people needing to conserve "energy," just suck it the fuck up and make it both nights, I can understand if you dont like Howells, but if you like him, dont not go just becuase you are tired, Being exhausted is lke being on a drug itself, HAHAHA!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-Scotty-

Originally posted by brooklynkid

not many of you know this but I actually sleep under the DJ booth in the chillout room. I have a laptop under there, as well as an alarm clock, a cupholder, and some shelves. It's not a bad place to live. It's quiet here right now :zzz:

dumbass:rolleyes: :tongue:

me me me..I''ll be there Friday and Saturday....woo hoo