Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV.... what the hell?

errl

SO i'm flipping through channels, stop on MTV, and what do i see.

People dressed up like animals.... and liking it. Whatever floats your boat i guess.

Fact: Estimated 20,000 furries online! Maybe some here on CP?

MTV2....where are yooooooou????

Time Warner Cable sucks.

mTV does suck here, however the one in Europe is MUCH better.

Although they DO adhere to the new format of "more drama, less music", they still put much more music video's on air than Mtv U.s. does...

Remember back in the day when all the hip veejays were on...Pauly Shore, Martha Quinn, YoMtvRaps, that dude with the long hair...DAMN, how did Mtv start SUCKING so bad

002.jpg:chainsaw:

Originally posted by highmay

remember mtv is just a big marketing machine...

and remember the majority of america is nothing but a bunch of hick, sister-fucking, one toothed red neck springer lovers with their dick stuck in their cow...

. . . That's not actually true . . . . I lived down south for 10 years, and I will attest to the fact that the suburbanites are 100 times more fucked up than the hicks . . . Yeah. . the hicks will actually GO on those type of shows . . but the suburbanites take the cake when it comes to being freaks . . they just hide it better . . .

. . . . Simply fucked up is just that : Simple . . . Simply fucked up with money is : Suburbia . . .

I saw that show like a couple weeks ago and I thought it was a joke... what does a show like "sex2K" have to to with music? Yeah, yeah.... sex sells, i know... but put on a Britney video or something, not furry people humping eachother. The only time MTV plays music is in the morning and at odd hours of the night. And, yes, MTV europe is a whole lot better than our MTV.