joeg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fierydesire

:laugh: :laugh: sorry babe that does suck, but I had to chuckle..

damn jersey cops really do suck :blown::biggun:

haha, as long as SOMEONE got some entertainment out of it.

:)

Thats it, PhMike, Pull the caddie around front, you, me & nathan, are goin for a DRIVE.... :hat2:

Originally posted by joeg

Ok, so i'm on my way to Kristy's (snoozi8) house tonight, and I fuckin get pulled over. the cop's a real dick, one of those questioning everything on the car types... "radar detector wasn't workin, was it?" what a chucklefuck. Anyway, $200 ticket, and 39454385689325 points on my liscense later, I continue on my way... I pass about 2 more cops, luckily they weren't feeling frisky.

Anywho, watched requim for a dream (sick movie) and chilled, then headed back home.

now this is the really absurd part.

On my way back, I get pulled over AGAIN (this time I wasn't even fucking speeding). Cop critiques every fucking thing on the car, so i'm like "look, I just got a $200 ticket like 3 hours ago... can you cut me a break here??" so hes pretty nice, he goes to his car for a while, comes back with his fuckbuddy on the other side of my car... at this point i'm expecting "sir please step out of the car so we can beat you like rodney" but hes like... ok, get some of that shit fixed, and heres a ticket for blah blah blah (no points, just $50)

so I continue... I passed about 3 more cops, and i'm about 2 miles from my house, 1 of them starts to tail me... At this point, i'm like "I wonder if I can outrun one..." but anyway, hes riding on my bumper for like a mile, meanwhile i'm doing like 5 miles under the speedlimit this whole time because of my previous incidents. So after a few minutes, he realizes i'm not having this, and he pulls a 180 in the middle of the street... what a fuckrag.

now, tell me, WHO THE FUCK CARES IF I HAVE LEDS ON MY HOOD, OR TINTED WINDOWS, OR NO FRONT PLATE, OR GLASS OVER MY BACK PLATE OR ANYTHING OTHER THAT DOESN'T EFFECT FUCKING ANYONE ON THE ROAD??!?!

So to conclude, 35235 cops, 2 pulled me over, 1 tried, all in all, a $250 night with kristy watching a movie...... what the FUCK.

I have to say, Requim for a dream was a sick movie, check it out.

I'm Tired, i'm going to sleep humming NWA's "Fuck the police" Tonight.

Can't they just send me a bill for like a few hundred a month... Its the wasting my time and pulling me over game I hate more. Oh, and it should be funny to see how many points that $200 ticket turns out to be.

:blown:

about 5 or 6. no good.

Guest tilly
Originally posted by joeg

Trying to find out what other people *cough* people i've been trying to get together with for 2 weeks *cough* *cough* are doing tonight.....

and who would that be??cough**cough****

Guest tilly
Originally posted by xpander

work...

No school till next week.

oh well..no coffee for you this week then and I could use some more to go with my Dove chocolate!!!

Originally posted by tilly

and who would that be??cough**cough****

uhhhh..... *looks both around the room*.... NATHAN! NATHAN OF COURSE! I've been trying to get together w/him for weeks *whispers "just smile & nod" to nathan*... :D

Guest tilly

ok well this ***official complaint thread*** has transformed into an ***official meetup thread*** for tonight.

Who's comin' out????? Everyone knows my plans that knows me (let's keep that underwraps for residual problem inhabitants)

Guest tilly
Originally posted by tottallyoff

just ask him to hold your drink while you are hiding pot under the seat. That would work even better

are you coming out tonight???

Originally posted by jennEfer

Its because people in jefferson have nothing better to do, and for some reason they all have a fear of doing something different than smoking pot and drinking cheap beer at someones house. You try to get people to go to the city, and they are like "the city sux, clubbing sux", but then they complain about being bored and haveing nothing to do on weekends. Sorry... venting about my aweful town.

yeah, a lot of people in jefferson seem to think that the city is far away too....:confused: