Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Info on CLUB SHELTER, The new Venue, the Phazon System, the Lineups, and promotions*

The club formerly known as SPEEED has been renamed CLUB SHELTER.

constile2.jpg

K well I had a meeting at 3 pm today with the CLUB SHELTER crew today and this is the deal.

*Thurs will stay as is for now. EXTREME FOR NOW on that point.

*Friday night are being set up with Heavy House Hitters on the Main floor. Trance and D&B in other rooms.

*The Shelter Parties started this past Saturday and will continue on every Saturday. (formerly held at the old club shelter and Vinyl)

*The Dance Ritual Party is in talks and more than likely will be moving there on wed. nights.

*Rob Fernandez will be moving the ASSTERIA party from Cheetah Sundays to CLUB SHELTER

*over the next 3-4 months of renovation the PHAZON system will be in corporate into at least 3 floors right now it 's on the main.

*We are proud to be working closely with the owners and management of CLUB SHELTER. We wish them peace, love and house music:D More info will be up by SUNDAY.

For the club's official website go to www.clubshelter.com

OXOXOXO

Lainie

This is going to be a kickass "new" space. I went to the opening construction party last Saturday night and for those that haven't been to a Shelter party-- it's very special. If you've been bewailing the lack of diversity, or sexual energy, or "vibe"... this party is ON. The Phazon still needs tweaking-- the highs and mids both lacking, though bass was rich and tasty. Even if you don't particularly care for vocal house or classic Paradise Garage/Loft tracks, this is worth a visit and I think it will just get better over the next few weeks as they finish the construction.

a friend if mine went sat and he said that there were a few kinks...but overall an enjoyable night that no doubt will only get better...downs: an hr coat check (wtf?), sound wasn't up to par, a lil too practicey of an evening...ups: phazon sound (need I say more), chill music, and that "shelter vibe" ;)

The Phazon is on the Main now. So to engulf the club. Last Sat was the first time it was used in the room. There will be hip hop but not they way it used to be.

OK SOUND OFF. WE HAVE A VOICE CP!!!!!!!!!! SO LET EM HEAR IT!!!

WHO DO YOU WANT ON THE MAIN FLOOR FRIDAY @ CLUB SHELTER? AND WHAT SHOULD THEY NAME THE PARTY????? (plz do not say Tony Draper as a DJ or Twilo as the party name)

COME ON SHELTER WATCHES OUR BOARDS SO TELLEM WHO YOU WANT!!!!!!!

hell bring on whoever is going to get bootys shakin'

green velvet, roger sanchez, peter rauhofer, etc....

i'm in it for the vibe more than the music, so as long as shelter lives up to its name and provides the place where i can come in and feel at home, i'm all for whoever's spinning

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

NOTED. ANyone else we are taking orders here. Anyone wants a side of MORALES? or a TALL PAUL to go?

along the housey lines...

nick warren (guy mixes it up like no other between house and breaks)

H-Foundation (i think hippe and halo represent such an amazing quality off funky house music that is their own flavor... listen to that sound for a few hours, you'll realize its not only a shelter quality wound, but an amazing sound in general :)

I doubt the place has the space to bring in the big names I mean that place may have 3 floors but its ultra small and gets packed fast at least the main floor does I went to the shelter party last saturday it was all good but it was packed in there no place to move, and it was ultra hot mebbe this was because a lot of the shelter hardcores wanted to be there for opening night and you had a lot of new people in there but I doubt they will have a huge friday night party going on mebbe but I don't see it in the forseeable future