Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The "How to Spin Like a Mother F'ing CHAMP Clinic" by Danny Tenaglia

I can't believe the shortage of CP'ers last night at Vinyl. I know many of you are upset about the so called declining vibe and massive overcrowding of recent weeks, but let me tell all you people who slept on Danny T. a little something.

The man didn't become among the world's most reknowned Producer/DJs in the world by not throwing down when it really counted. Last night, at the 3 year aniverssary of "Be Yourself" at Vinyl, it was definitely crunch time, and Danny's performance was nothing short of phenomenal.

My jaw was on the floor for a period of about 2 hours where he put together some of the most unfawkinbelievable mixes laid down with absolute perfection. It was probably the best 2 hours of mixing I think I have ever heard. Every 5 to 10 minutes he would mix in another ridiculous track that I only wish I could get a hold of.

He started the whole thing off by taking a remix of "Let the Music Play" and turning into an insane 20 minute long epic anthem which he efx'ed the hell out of and even scratched while overlaying "I Feel Loved" in the slower sections. After another 20 minutes of crazy ass mixing, he laid down some super extended mix of Hatiras' "Space Invaders" while efx'ing the hell out it and overlaying some incredible remix of some 80's song, (I wish I could remember the name), which he also turned into an anthem.

I am sorry that more of you CP peeps didn't make it out to partake in this incredible night. It goes down in my book as one of those legendary performances that I will never forget.

ReginaP and FieryDesire, You guys owned that speaker. Where the hell did you get all that energy from? Same goes for you Kevin, you crazy bastard. Glad you could make it out.

ClubKat - Where did you disappear off to? You were there one minute and gone the next.

well mr. roha 3000 who are you and how come we didnt meet??

i got crazy stupid with scotty scribs, az-tec, and dino right next to the speaker...

i know EXACTLY what 3 hour set yuo were talkin about cuz thats how long i was there...then i left and it was all i needed for the night....

Danny was dropping shit that made you wanna start a bonfire and emulate those African tribes from Nigeria...made me just wanna sacrafice a cow :splat::chainsaw:

:gang::shoot::biggun:

seriously it was one of the most :jawdrop: shit ive ever heard...

i live an hour away from vynil and my friend couldn't get in...no picture id

i was like FUCK!!!!

how much does that suck..

same id she's been goin in with for the past 6 weeks didn't work

at least there's howells to look forward to

see ya there

Originally posted by highmay

well mr. roha 3000 who are you and how come we didnt meet??

i got crazy stupid with scotty scribs, az-tec, and dino right next to the speaker...

Thats funny, I was actually right next to the speaker in the back by the stage also. The funny thing is we probably did meet informally at some point but who knows, I was all messed up during that part of the night. I will be at Howells tonight.

Catch ya at the meetup.

Originally posted by roha3000

Thats funny, I was actually right next to the speaker in the back by the stage also. The funny thing is we probably did meet informally at some point but who knows, I was all messed up during that part of the night. I will be at Howells tonight.

Catch ya at the meetup.

i think i know who you were...i was the one with all black and with the black yin-yang bandana gettin STUPID

Wooohooo!!! 4ish to 11ish...I couldn't stop moving!!!!

roha...stackers baby stackers!!! Other than that, completely sober...Danny was amazing.

My feet hurt, my ears are ringing, and I'm still going to Howells tonight so I'd BETTER see you guys there! :D

Originally posted by tranza

Let The Music Play over D. Ramirez Burnin' Up.. Ridiculous.. :eek:

That was illllll...:eek:

Yeah roha, we tore that speaker apart. There was no way in hell that I was getting off of there. I hated the crowd too many shirtless guidos with sunglasses on. Shit go back to factory kiddies. But otherwise, my 2nd time hearing DT and all I got to say is mother fucken wow. I am in AWE and in :love: Shit he is awesome.

Sorry for the delayed review.......

But DT was insane......

ONce i get there i can not stop dancing....no way to drag me out of that friggen place...........

Fiery did you guys close it out??????

it was still crowded 10:15 whn i left... damn work at 2 :( ...

I am still sore today from dancing........

Sorry to say i gotta take the next two weeks off tho.... damn work :(

• 1 year later...

I thought I would dig up my review of last years anniversary party just to remind you people of the serious ass whooping you can expect this Friday at ARC.

I AM SO PUMPED AFTER REREADING THIS!!!

I remember it all and I can't wait to do it again.

Originally posted by az-tec

Oh no you didnt!!!!!

u just got me more excited for friday!@!!!!!

:D

I had to do it bro. Back in those days I was at Vinyl on a weekly basis, sometimes twice a week, and now that I don't go that often, it makes nights like this coming Friday that much more special. Its gonna be one hell of a trip.

Originally posted by roha3000

I had to do it bro. Back in those days I was at Vinyl on a weekly basis, sometimes twice a week, and now that I don't go that often, it makes nights like this coming Friday that much more special. Its gonna be one hell of a trip.

Yes i know, I was there too ;)