Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate The Game

I hate it with a passion, im talking about the game you have to play to talk to a girl at a party. I know lots of guys will say how they got mad game and all the numbers they get and wutever, but I honestly just cant stand to play it. When i go out to a club with my friends the rest of them will shamelessly go from girl to girl trying their "game" to each one until one succumbs to the power of his "game". Then they always tell me to start "kickin it" to more girls, and im thinking "why do i have to sell this phony image to meet a girl? and then i have to set myself up for a rejection and then walk on to the next girl to try again??" fuk that, and to the people who say just be yourself, myself is not someone who goes up to random girls begging for attention. why are girls always so quick to turn a guy down? i mean if some girl came up to me and asked to dance I would at least talk to her, no matter how unattractive she was, That immeadiate 'no' is what really pisses me off about the game. These girls without knowing anything about me are so quick to eliminate any chance of seeing who I am. i know this sounds like a herby thing to say, but fuk it, im mad and im hating :mad:

Originally posted by nightcrawler

I hate it with a passion, im talking about the game you have to play to talk to a girl at a party. I know lots of guys will say how they got mad game and all the numbers they get and wutever, but I honestly just cant stand to play it. When i go out to a club with my friends the rest of them will shamelessly go from girl to girl trying their "game" to each one until one succumbs to the power of his "game". Then they always tell me to start "kickin it" to more girls, and im thinking "why do i have to sell this phony image to meet a girl? and then i have to set myself up for a rejection and then walk on to the next girl to try again??" fuk that, and to the people who say just be yourself, myself is not someone who goes up to random girls begging for attention. why are girls always so quick to turn a guy down? i mean if some girl came up to me and asked to dance I would at least talk to her, no matter how unattractive she was, That immeadiate 'no' is what really pisses me off about the game. These girls without knowing anything about me are so quick to eliminate any chance of seeing who I am. i know this sounds like a herby thing to say, but fuk it, im mad and im hating :mad:

trust me...i had and still have the same view on this as you man.

at one point i just said fuck it. if a girl really likes me, she'll SHOW ME in one way or another that she does. Not necessarily come up to me, but at least give subtle hints that there's interest. Otherwise, I'm just chilling, having a drink, listening/dancing to music. The key is not to try. Yes...girls do like attention, but they also like a challenge.

by the way...the game was originated by girls/women, but alot of guys are dumb enough to play it. the key is to accomplish something, without any sort of game(s). It's called acting like a human being/yourself. That takes skill in itself.

sooner or later, all girls realise that this game is all pure BS. older girls who have more to offer than just pussy, know this and will act accordingly. its not you man, its the way kids are, they are young and stupid, then they grow up.

yo greg what are u doin up so early

most women tend to gravitate more toward guys who have it going on or just ignore them a bit. what women really want we'll never really know.

older women don't play many games... so start talking to more mature crowd, playa.

what everyone just told u is, right. but you already answered your own questions in your post. be youself. after a while the real women will be tired of the "bs" and see u shining. let it all work itself out.:confused:

I agree with you 110%... whats even funnier is how then afterwards girls will complain... "i cant believe he fucked me now he wont return my calls" or "hes such an asshole, he cheated on me" "all he does is want to go out" "dance and do drugs" hello retard you met him in a club... what the fuck did you expect? lol... ahahah. oh well!

Originally posted by tribal

sooner or later, all girls realise that this game is all pure BS. older girls who have more to offer than just pussy, know this and will act accordingly. its not you man, its the way kids are, they are young and stupid, then they grow up.

yo greg what are u doin up so early

got back from Vinyl at 6am lol.

man, i thought i was gonna get ripped on this thread, guess theres more people who think like me than i thought..,interesting how no girls have responded...

Because they know its true...and they're not in the least bit offended. They're the originators of the game.

Originally posted by mysterynyc

Because they know its true...and they're not in the least bit offended. They're the originators of the game.

Uhm, perhaps the ladies aren't responding to this thread because it's ludicrous, bro.

We're the originators? Sweeping generalizations much?

There are those who play games, and those who do not. It's that simple. It's not about gender. It's about integrity. Don't point the finger at women (though I realize that might be easier); point the finger at people who lack integrity.

:)

Originally posted by joeg

"don't hate the playa, hate the game" or something like that...

I don't know... I'm a white kid from the burbs...

Thats my freakin quote asshole!!!!!

BTW....I'm also the one who invented sarcasm.

By the way, game is a made up word to describe how guys/girls act in front of the other. Its a bullshit word. Being myself and not acting like someone I'm not works for me and should work for everyone. If someone doesn't like me....fuck it. I don't pretend to have a twelve inch cock or to have boat loads of cash. I don't care for superficiality and I don't care for those who do. Another thing, I don't beg for numbers just to brag at the end of the night to my friends about how many numbers I got.

In a club there are the folks who come

in to play games. It is easy to blame the girls

but the guys too are just there to get a number or something..

Folks just f*** up the energy in the club by

being on the prowl. It just pisses me off!

Come on , the beat is why one is in the club.

The music , does not anyone get it,

it is the music that creates the energy.

mojo

Originally posted by pkern

Uhm, perhaps the ladies aren't responding to this thread because it's ludicrous, bro.

We're the originators? Sweeping generalizations much?

There are those who play games, and those who do not. It's that simple. It's not about gender. It's about integrity. Don't point the finger at women (though I realize that might be easier); point the finger at people who lack integrity.

:)

first of all i was joking/being sarcastic as a result of personal observations of certain girls/women.

no need to get defensive. why is everyone on this board SO defensive about everything. Music..sports...politics...sex...its like walking on glass when I post on this thing. this is CLUBPLANET, not DEBATEPLANET.