Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Agrees There Should Be Some Sort Of Government Regulation On College Books

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.....$510 FOR BOOKS THIS SEMESTER...,,,my damn history class needed 5 alone....im tired of colleges ripping off us kids....like we all have money trees blooming in our back yards....and the worst part is after a semester they discontinue the fucking book and u cant even trade with a friend.....shit is backwards over here

I'm in the same boat along with everyone else in college. Hun your best bet would have been to go to ecampus.com. I discovered it last year and I saved some money. But, I don't get it either why the fuck they don't use the book the next semester. Like they get a so called new edition...bull shit its the same book with nothing different they just wanna make money. Greedy mofo's :bigfinger....

OMG i knowwwwww...... i hate this shit..... somethin seriously needs to be done here... theres really no need for us to be spending 1/2 a fuckin thousand dollars on BOOKS!!!!!!! to use for like... 3 months.. and then when we try to sell them back we get like... $2. :bigfinger:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :blown::chainsaw::gang::biggun:

Originally posted by sassa

Why not go online to like amazon.com or valuebin.com and try to find the books cheaper?

ive looked online for the books...some of them arent offered...and amazon is not cheap at all. they are just as expensive as my bookstore at school....if you go to bigwords.com it gives you listings of where you can get the book you need at a cheaper price...just not as convienent as goin to the bookstore~ oh well :rolleyes:

Yeah I agree... I didnt even get my books yet. I had an hour and 15 min break between 2 of my classes and I went to go get them but the line was around the whole store and out the door.. Fuck that! lol. Then I went to go return my boks from the past 2 semesters (which Im gonna get shit back for them) but teh line was sooo long.. I hate school... I dotn understand why books are so damn expensive.. I also go to suffolk community college.. Its ghetto.. lol

i hate these fuckers. this is what it said on the sticker of my Comm. Sys. textbook

- Your purchase includes a free Communication Analysis CD and access to the accompanying website.

- Tips and studying techniques

- An big rigid penis up your anal cavity without any form of lubricant. You will not be able to buy this book used, because all colleges burn used ones and sell new ones to satisfy their greedyness. If you try to sell this book back to the college book store next semester, they will not buy it back due to a) a new edition that will be published within 23 minutes, will make your book obsolete B) you are missing a stupid CD, that no one ever looks at c) you will get $3.75 back, enough to buy you a bag of doritos. Thank you for your purchase, dumbass.

i hate school :mad:

I remember those days hehehe I always wished they could credit my students loans or give me a tax break or something damn I have boxes of books that they wouldn't even give me any money back for because they started using new editions or something wow hey if there is something you guys need let me know :) especially plays if you're taking theater or lit courses you can borrow free of charge prob have a paper or two on them as well :)

Originally posted by tribal

i hate these fuckers. this is what it said on the sticker of my Comm. Sys. textbook

- Your purchase includes a free Communication Analysis CD and access to the accompanying website.

- Tips and studying techniques

- An big rigid penis up your anal cavity without any form of lubricant. You will not be able to buy this book used, because all colleges burn used ones and sell new ones to satisfy their greedyness. If you try to sell this book back to the college book store next semester, they will not buy it back due to a) a new edition that will be published within 23 minutes, will make your book obsolete B) you are missing a stupid CD, that no one ever looks at c) you will get $3.75 back, enough to buy you a bag of doritos. Thank you for your purchase, dumbass.

i hate school :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lolololololololol

I can now get that Snickers bar I've been eyeing all semester long with the $$ i got from selling the books back to the school, lololol.