Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Imagine Fridays @ Sound Factory

realz

LOL ............ Im totally going to be NOT there. Imagine Fridays at SF lol, would be so bad if it was actually true. I can actually imagine myself going to exit then if Draper left and they brought someone good in like Judge or Seb and Phazon sound system..

the experience board is gonna be heart broken. wut will they do without they're beloved draper?

as far as SF, its probably a good business move for them. draper's crowd is gonna follow him a few blocks down and SF fridays will be packed, so they'll make some money. its just too bad its gonna be packed with a bunch of exit heads.

as far as draper's replacement.....how about Richie Santana..i think the guy deserves a spot in the city, Mike Macaluso might work too. 2 guys that i think both deserve a residency.

Originally posted by godfatherbam

omg finally a new part at exit...not that ill actually be there, but hopefully sf will get fed up with his shit ass music and drop him to find a new new replacement...DRAPER SUX ASSSSSSSS!!!!

:blown: :blown:

Jay, don't fawking front....

You know you were a Draper-head back in the dayz....:laugh: