Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does this happen to anyone else???

romy20

Ok I dont know if its just me, but here it is....

sometimes ill just be thinking, and ill start thinking about E or just drugs in general, and ill get really anxious, and my heart will start racing and all taht. It happens more thought when im by myself or in my room at night like before i go to bed and i think about it. I hate it wehn this happens cause it really isnt a good feeling. I dont do e as much as i used to now either, maybe like twice a month or something.

So is this normal or not?? is there anything i can take that prevents this from happening?

sorry if its a dumb question.

kinda happens to me..i think about droppin ills or trippin or what not and i get all excited..then i (personally) think about the after effects..depression...being all scatterbrained for a week...feeling like shit..sweats..ick ick..and then i calm down and it passes....

wish i had those feelings years ago..shit before i would drop cid in the middle of the day at work and go with the flow..now i would be out of a job...

:(

I totally feel ya on this one....I was chillin last night and I'm like "to bump or not to bump?" , "to roll or not to roll?" I decided since it was just Tuesday...there was no need to be a crackhead and partake on the mid week festivities...I can wait until the weekend...

Originally posted by tastyt

Of course... stuff like that happens to anyone with an addiction. I just do my best to think about something else, anything else.

HOLD UP!!! AN ADDICTION?!?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!? Just because someone enjoys drugs...DOES NOT MAKE THEM AN ADDICT!!!! Addicts can't function without the use of substances...I highly doubt Romy has that problem....:mad:

Originally posted by klohe

HOLD UP!!! AN ADDICTION?!?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!? Just because someone enjoys drugs...DOES NOT MAKE THEM AN ADDICT!!!! Addicts can't function without the use of substances...I highly doubt Romy has that problem....:mad:

you can be addicted and function without it. Even if you stop using it you can be mentally addicted to it.

Originally posted by klohe

Read my post in your thread on the NY board...

And if it makes you feel any better I'm lumping myself in the "addict" category too, so no I'm not judging anyone.

And I doubt you know Romy well enough to say she's not an addict- not that I know her well enough to say she is.

So chill.