Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fierydesire

The best feeling in the world....

Originally posted by fierydesire

...getting right below your navel kissed with soft lips and also smooth hands rubbing the inside of your thighs and making you quiver just a little bit...

Sensuality is key....;)

I thought it was a thigh massage at a *certain* venue?! :confused:

:D

Originally posted by ReginaP

I thought it was a thigh massage at a *certain* venue?! :confused:

:D

haha well that too;) but shhhhhhhhhhhh....

Damn can I relive that night...hehe at my favorite venue :rolleyes: I'll just take him and his manly yet soft hands anyday *droooool*

haha well that too;) but shhhhhhhhhhhh....

Damn can I relive that night...hehe at my favorite venue :rolleyes: I'll just take him and his manly yet soft hands anyday *droooool*

Or, could it be the way a guy takes his hands and spreads your legs apart so he can get inbetween....

at a *certain* venue?!

Oh my we've had adventures :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tastyt

Mmmm what about light kisses on the neck, soooo sensual and erotic, I just turn to jelly...

I think the neck is an instant jelly spot...but the one thing I cannot resist is the small of my back back, shoulder blades, back of my neck and right down the spine....Kisses or just a touch does it all.....:tongue:

There's just something so erotic and insatiable about your partner being behind you, never knowing what they're next move may be.....

:o

ok girls... you know, seeing as all of you are lovely ladies, just reading this topic is really making me get all hot & bothered.

no seriously. you're all gorgeous.

*sigh*

dreams.....

Originally posted by ReginaP

Or, could it be the way a guy takes his hands and spreads your legs apart so he can get inbetween....

at a *certain* venue?!

Oh my we've had adventures :rolleyes:

Have they all ended:( where are my leg massages, my navel kisses....where damnit where:mad: :(

Originally posted by tastyt

Mmmm what about light kisses on the neck, soooo sensual and erotic, I just turn to jelly...

omggggg i loooove thoseeeeee:D

or when they kiss ur stomach, ur thighs, or just soft kisses do it for me lol

Originally posted by somebitch

wanna find out?? :D

I don't know if that's such a good idea! What if we meet each other and it causes some huge paradox in the space time continuum and we both, like, implode or something???

...getting right below your navel kissed with soft lips and also smooth hands rubbing the inside of your thighs and making you quiver just a little bit...

Sensuality is key....;)

I wish someone would that for me right now...

I love getting my stomach kissed. it's one of my most sensitive spots. But, my spot is about one inch above my hip bone. Oh man....it sends shivers up and down my spine for about 15 seconds. :D

oh my gosh I'm horny enough as it is and now I am thinking about kisses on the neck and stomch and down my back and oooooooh lord Kat you said it as far as when someone starts to go down on you ughhhhh damn I probably shouldn't go out tonight hehe