Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fierydesire

The best feeling in the world....

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by fierydesire

...getting right below your navel kissed with soft lips and also smooth hands rubbing the inside of your thighs and making you quiver just a little bit...

Sensuality is key....;)

I thought it was a thigh massage at a *certain* venue?! :confused:

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ReginaP

I thought it was a thigh massage at a *certain* venue?! :confused:

:D

haha well that too;) but shhhhhhhhhhhh....

Damn can I relive that night...hehe at my favorite venue :rolleyes: I'll just take him and his manly yet soft hands anyday *droooool*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

haha well that too;) but shhhhhhhhhhhh....

Damn can I relive that night...hehe at my favorite venue :rolleyes: I'll just take him and his manly yet soft hands anyday *droooool*

Or, could it be the way a guy takes his hands and spreads your legs apart so he can get inbetween....

at a *certain* venue?!

Oh my we've had adventures :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Mmmm what about light kisses on the neck, soooo sensual and erotic, I just turn to jelly...

I think the neck is an instant jelly spot...but the one thing I cannot resist is the small of my back back, shoulder blades, back of my neck and right down the spine....Kisses or just a touch does it all.....:tongue:

There's just something so erotic and insatiable about your partner being behind you, never knowing what they're next move may be.....

:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok girls... you know, seeing as all of you are lovely ladies, just reading this topic is really making me get all hot & bothered.

no seriously. you're all gorgeous.

*sigh*

dreams.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ReginaP

Or, could it be the way a guy takes his hands and spreads your legs apart so he can get inbetween....

at a *certain* venue?!

Oh my we've had adventures :rolleyes:

Have they all ended:( where are my leg massages, my navel kisses....where damnit where:mad: :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Mmmm what about light kisses on the neck, soooo sensual and erotic, I just turn to jelly...

omggggg i loooove thoseeeeee:D

or when they kiss ur stomach, ur thighs, or just soft kisses do it for me lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by somebitch

wanna find out?? :D

I don't know if that's such a good idea! What if we meet each other and it causes some huge paradox in the space time continuum and we both, like, implode or something???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

...getting right below your navel kissed with soft lips and also smooth hands rubbing the inside of your thighs and making you quiver just a little bit...

Sensuality is key....;)

I wish someone would that for me right now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love getting my stomach kissed. it's one of my most sensitive spots. But, my spot is about one inch above my hip bone. Oh man....it sends shivers up and down my spine for about 15 seconds. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh my gosh I'm horny enough as it is and now I am thinking about kisses on the neck and stomch and down my back and oooooooh lord Kat you said it as far as when someone starts to go down on you ughhhhh damn I probably shouldn't go out tonight hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×