Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who should be the Exit resident for fridays

Originally posted by msoprano13

i really hope exit makes a stand in this and brings in the real talent around the world and promotes it to the right crowd...get that shitty ass crowd outta there and replace it with peeps like us who know all about the music and the club scene and not that circus that they have in that place

Here fuckin here bro!:D

How would Exit go about getting all those to have residency? How did Twilo do it?

Twilo was a great place, and knowing those residents would be there at least once a month, made it special. Exit may never match Twilo for its vibe, so how can the Exit owners get those djs in and make sure they stay?

I think it would be impossible to get Vicious there once a month, only because of Roxy. Could they even possibly get S&D in there, or Carl Cox? What was it that Twilo did, that got them to come and stay?

Originally posted by nyc420

Exactly, get some real djs in there: Emerson, Picotto, Cox, Lawler, PVD, Seaman, etc....

Then Exit will be able to reach it's full potential.

I totally agree.. In addition ,I would like to see Scott Bond,Judge Jules, Oakenfold, ATB, Seb Fontaine, Calderone, Deep Dish, Sasha, Digweed, Kimball Collins, Tenaglia, JP,Tiesto,Acosta and many more that I can't remember right now. They should definetely have Cream and Gatecrasher residencies once a month.

Originally posted by misk

...well then u must not have seen what exit was like when it first opened.....sat nights with those two...that was the only good party at that place so far!! people came...the place was packed..the vibe was great...and well...i think i made my point!

I HEAR YA! wuz def there for that and LUVED it! And MISS it!:(

Originally posted by h2baplaya

Eddie B. and Danny Tsettos suck big time...that's everything that is wrong with exit...All that space and no good music...they need to be bringing my boy GA up from Miami once a month...he was there a few weeks after Tiesto and lit it up....he can put Exit on the map...Without great music, they should just close shop, move to New Jersey and take over Hunka Bunka....

P.S....just my 2 cents, don't go taking the Eddie and Danny bashing personally

Can you explain to me what about Denny and Eddie suck big time? I personally would love to see them back on saturdays and get junior out of there......

Originally posted by wakeup

ur totally wrong when exit opened in sept of 99 it was packed not casue baez and tsettos were residents but cause it was the new "hot spot". i was there every sat before sf till feb. i witnessed the downfall. not only did the music suck but the whole place did. vibe, people everything. it just got worse and worse.

I think a majority of the reason the crowds got smaller and smaller is because SF saturdays in 99' were insane....not because of the lack of talent..