Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who should be the Exit resident for fridays

as alot of you know may know, Tony draper and the imagine fridays team will no longer be at exit come feb. 15th. so who would you like to see at exit for a resident on fridays. it is going to be like a whole new exit. new dj's, new director/promoters. but the lines will still be long as fuck. let me know who you think the resident should be.

Jack Z.

so where is draper going? they should bring in bad boy bill or carl cox you cant even give suggestions with exit. all i am hoping is that they bring in someone who can get that club back to normal not even saying that draper did what he could do

I don't mean to compare exit to twilo... cause you just can't match the twilo vibe...

But I think Exit should work thier residencies like Twilo did, then we would get a variety of excellent dj's. Hopefully some of the meat will leave with Draper, and Exit will live up to its full potential.

Originally posted by jennEfer

But I think Exit should work thier residencies like Twilo did, then we would get a variety of excellent dj's.

Exactly, get some real djs in there: Emerson, Picotto, Cox, Lawler, PVD, Seaman, etc....

Then Exit will be able to reach it's full potential.

exit can now become the best club in nyc and prob the east coast right now...the potential is enourmous.....exit does not need a resident dj to spin there every week....they must get a rotation of dj's there every friday......thats the only way that place will become good.....dont bring in testos or baez or any of those guys...bring in the talent and the people will come....

Originally posted by msoprano13

dont bring in testos or baez or any of those guys...bring in the talent and the people will come....

do u mean tsettos???? and if u r saying that denny&eddie have no talent...well then u must not have seen what exit was like when it first opened.....sat nights with those two...that was the only good party at that place so far!! people came...the place was packed..the vibe was great...and well...i think i made my point!

Originally posted by msoprano13

exit can now become the best club in nyc and prob the east coast right now...the potential is enourmous.....exit does not need a resident dj to spin there every week....they must get a rotation of dj's there every friday......thats the only way that place will become good.....dont bring in testos or baez or any of those guys...bring in the talent and the people will come....

100% Agreed.

Originally posted by misk

do u mean tsettos???? and if u r saying that denny&eddie have no talent...well then u must not have seen what exit was like when it first opened.....sat nights with those two...that was the only good party at that place so far!! people came...the place was packed..the vibe was great...and well...i think i made my point!

ur totally wrong when exit opened in sept of 99 it was packed not casue baez and tsettos were residents but cause it was the new "hot spot". i was there every sat before sf till feb. i witnessed the downfall. not only did the music suck but the whole place did. vibe, people everything. it just got worse and worse.

Originally posted by wakeup

ur totally wrong when exit opened in sept of 99 it was packed not casue baez and tsettos were residents but cause it was the new "hot spot". i was there every sat before sf till feb. i witnessed the downfall. not only did the music suck but the whole place did. vibe, people everything. it just got worse and worse.

well...everyone is entitled to their opinion ...but i think u r mistaken....fact of the matter is....that was the one good party at the place...and the downfall was after those 2 stopped doing saturday nights there....they were not "fired" because they 'sucked'.....anyways...i am not trying to argue..because i am well aware that denny&eddie have a style that does not appeal to all...as do all dj's.....and i am not saying they should go back to exit or that there are not many dj's that would benefit this sad waste of space called exit....i was simply debating the fact that tsettos and baez were reffered to as having no talent...and that is just not true....

whatever happens i want them to move the dj booth down so i can at least see the dj from the dance floor. and move the "visitor" dj booth up 13 feet or so :) It needs to feel more "personal".

been to exit once so uhh ... i might have my bearings all wrong :D

Originally posted by dudey

whatever happens i want them to move the dj booth down so i can at least see the dj from the dance floor. and move the "visitor" dj booth up 13 feet or so :) It needs to feel more "personal".

been to exit once so uhh ... i might have my bearings all wrong :D

the dj booth is on the floor. the booth right above it is junior's booth, and i dont think anyone else is allowed to use that besides junior. when there's a guest dj, they use that booth on the floor. IMO, that booth is too small...seems like the dj has no room to move around, he's like locked in a cage

i really hope exit makes a stand in this and brings in the real talent around the world and promotes it to the right crowd...get that shitty ass crowd outta there and replace it with peeps like us who know all about the music and the club scene and not that circus that they have in that place

Eddie B. and Danny Tsettos suck big time...that's everything that is wrong with exit...All that space and no good music...they need to be bringing my boy GA up from Miami once a month...he was there a few weeks after Tiesto and lit it up....he can put Exit on the map...Without great music, they should just close shop, move to New Jersey and take over Hunka Bunka....

P.S....just my 2 cents, don't go taking the Eddie and Danny bashing personally