Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Open Turntables Roll call (very special BREAKZ DJ cameos)

I'll have the PseudoCam tonight

so I'll be catching you kiddies LIVE

through webcam! (So look pretty!)

lol*

Details posted by Pseudoden:

open tables returns to pseudo every thursday running from 8 -2.For those of you who dont know,Pseudo is located at 600 broadway on the corner of broadway and houston,6th floor.Open tables is a chance for all you djs to come show youre skills,to be heard,and to just have a banging good time.So come on ,bring youre records youre freinds and youre good times and ill see you there

$5.00 to play

BYOB

ALL AGES

ALL MUSICAL STYLES

ZERO ATTITUDE!

Live web cast on:

--->http://www.pseudo.com/<---

(Starting @ 8:00pm--on)

Niiiiiiice :D

This party's gonna be kickin', a well-deserved welcome back to all us cool-headed CP headz... boy have i missed the place.

IT SHOULD be fun to witness Trancend's premier spinoff, and catch hacker beat match.

I'm also want to see the hyped-up dj surprise MuGzy's talkin about

Oooooooooooooooooooooo BABY :tongue:

Papa will see u there ;)

Much fun was had by nearly all who went. Robinson and Shady J were phat and it's too bad we were limited to less than 90 mins of breaks, but what the hell. I'll put a longer review on here tomorrow, but it was good seeing Mark, the Chrises, both Mikes, Maudymeister, Lavender, Celia, and everyone else I'm forgetting. Debbie, you were greatly missed though. :( 5 days till Bittersweet, the Plant Bar One Off with Glen and Cara, or Static...take your pick I guess. ;)