Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the Marilyn Monroe / James Dean of Our Time...

dgmodel

I dont think any one even comes close james dean and Marylin were scandelous tortured figures of americana, but no matter how scandelous they were the love affair and the aire of respect they comanded never died. James dean with his accusations of homo-sexuality, marylin with her affair with the president. Even through these they were still revered and imitated to this day..

IMO there is no one that comes close to them.

obviously there will never be anyone else like them, but there are quite a few people who can be compared to them. i think johnny depp has that mysterious brooding quality that james dean had, same kind of good looks and coolness... and both of them seem like they're not sure if they're comfortable with the recognition they get. hmm actually, i can't think of anyone similar to marilyn... she's old hollywood glamour, and that doesn't really exist anymore. maybe charlize theron? she's not as scandalous tho.. good topic btw.

Originally posted by barslut

Happy birthday Mr.Presidentttttttttt, Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can't wait to see the Some Like It Hot Interpretation.....mmmmm...yummy...Barslut standing on an air vent as his skirt goes flying all about....

Can you say SHRINKAGE????

:shake: