Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need some CP input.

ogmiami

Danny Howells and his agent have been talking up a female DJ from England named Alison Marks and they want me to bring her over for her first US gig. According to DH, she is the female Sasha with a housey vibe. She's all over the UK mags and is getting huge over there. What do you all think? Book her or not for late Feb or early Mar??

If you have a comp/or dat of a set of hers and like it - then book her. I don't think DH would recommend just any random bird. Whether or not she's got UK mag coverage is irrelevant - the market is so starved for women djs they'd market anyone. But I'd listen to recommendations like that.

and Diego is also right - Zabiela would be an amazing dj to have.

dade, book her!! alison marks is one of muzik mags. bedroom bedlam award winners and has toured all over the UK and europe. she's very talented! she's signed to logic records and as was stated above has done the first in a series of cd comps. with andy morris called "parallels". she's played at venues such as space in leeds, as well as the palace ballrooms in southend and meny others...

from what i've been told she plays progressive with a bit of house influence.

she's def. worth it! give her her first US gig!! maybe you could book steve gerrard and james zabiela as well and do a muzik mag. bedroom bedlam night. talk to james sheridan about this as i know he's been working with muzik to bring the kickoff gig of their frist ever US tour to miami. he's also personal friends with steve gerrard so...

:( OOPS Sorry STOGIE is eating crapolla damn it.

let me rephrase that :

I'd say "book her" because new talent that really has not

been heard down here is always good to both the people

and the scene if they are that good of course.

Peace OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday NIGHT hmmm.

Time to get out...bye.

please book james zabiela .. he's great .. his sets on groovetech have been amazing .. this is definitely one of those special dj's that will be around for a long time. one of the best young dj's in a real long time. :)

someone book casselle and howells somewhere in miami please b2b .. yeah that would rule.

Ramon C.