Clubplanet Nightlife Community

retiring from this board im too old..

You are as old as you feel.

People who love music have no age in my eyes. I dont care if your 18 25 35 etc.. Its just a subject that a grp of people sharing the same interest.

<---28 himself. The only difference now is I know when its time to party and when its time to work...Before All i knew was party party !!

28- old? Maybe in the midwest. Hell I'm almost 26 and its not about the # its all about the attitude. I'm never going to grow up, I'm a toys- r- us kid. I don't post on these boards often, but I read them and get lots of great laughs.

I've also met a bunch of cool people and learned a lot about the music. Most of my friends are bar people they have no concept of the music or "the vibe". Its great to hear pple that get it- that understand that going to a bar on a Sat night is just a warmup!!!

If theres something you want to talk about just start a thread- no need to just up and leave..... but hey thats just my 2 cents its all up to you......

thanks for your positive replies.. actually i am almost 30, not 28.. i will be 30 in march(now im really old) all my friends from college are married, some already have children and i am still single and find myself post on clubplanet.com which is used mostly by younger people. sorry if i offend anyone my age.. i just feel old. i need to get myself a young fresh 19yr old girlfriend to feel young again. lol