Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All this SHIT that people are sayion about EXIT

Everybody thinks know what they are talkin about but leave Exit how it is just wait until Feb. 15 after Tiesto is there it will all be off the hook the lineup is great for the next coming weeks starting with TIESTO.

Yes MENDEZ sucks and should not be there that is alright we all know that.

I left ROXY for EXIT was a team leader at roxy And boy Viciuos Is alright i guess. But now being a Team Leader at Exit again trust me i know this party will get huge shortly.

Hope you all stay around to see it.

Exit Exit Exit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont use gueslist Paradise That doesnt exist anymore just use Millenium and Exodos for now thanx

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey im not startin nuttin just tryin to stop all the bullshit that people talk about on here about exit everybody always has a different thing that is goin on like with the whole draper thing yeh ok i bet he was goin to vinyl whoever said that ok good try.............thats what i want to stop sorry no hard feelings toward anybody on here im sure you all know what i am sayin though

no, people bash exit because it is filled with greesey jersey promoters such as yourself and there super cheese followings.

mendez, draper, makes no difference to me, its the immaturity / jersey cheese factor that makers that place a nightmare.

but it is important for a big place such as exit to be in existance

ok, big moma where do u go and to bad they fired mostly all the promoter so therefore why dont u get a clue because we had to do a survey last week at exit on payouts and 65 percent of the promoters were form new york thanx though.........

oh yeh i bet you go to roxy to and i was there to and ice productions is the leading production company and where is that form new jersey thatnkyou get it straight buddy you go to any club and there are promoters form jersey............

have a good day

just remeber we maybe from nj but we have that contract with tiesto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by njclubber1983

just remeber we maybe from nj but we have that contract with tiesto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok amateur let me tell you something...Tiesto is merely another Paul Oakenfold with a larger record collection...

and is it me or am I the only one who notices this false sense of pride coming from such a sorry sad son of a bitch such as yourself...

I'm sorry to break it to you, but that "WE" that you refer to can care less about you and your 10 -12 follower friends...

you follower...you better grow up and realize how the nightlife industry works b4 posting about how all of us have the problem bashing exit....

I go to all the Above clubs mentioned (I.E. Exit, Roxy,etc..) Bash Exit all you want. It is still packed out week after week with people that like the place. Someone must be doing something right. To each his own. I enjoy the sounds of many many different DJ's. No matter what anyone think of Draper or Vicious or anybody...it does not matter. They still get paid in the end! Let people like what they want. People who bash just think that what they like is better, which in all actuality is not true. Everyone should just open their eyes and not be so secluded to one culture so to speak. Let people be. Thanx. :D

seroiusly, doent anybody tell thie loser where to go.

let him think its roxy (thats is the only other club in NY besides exit and SF according to NJ peeps)

and he called me moma as in mama, not as in MoMA.

and no ones saying that it doesnt get filled every week, we want it to fill up every week - that way we know where they all are.

Hi, Ummmmmm NJ one we do not allow Promoters to Promote there personal lists on this site so please edit your post. That is 1, because we already have a list at Exit. Thanks

2) You do not have the contract and You had nothing to do with it. It has to do simply with David's money and Frankie Santos great Taste.

3) Team leader, ROGUE leader, BAND leader no one cares UNDERSTAND soemthing on this boards we try to keep it down to the basic WHO IS SPINNING< WHERE ARE THEY SPINNING< HOW MUCH< WHAT TIME< WHO'S GOING<

The Why never really matters unless it's a benefit.

4) Don't start with our members.

5) And if you give your opinion try not to look like you are completely selling out by only hyping the parties you are involved in. :rolleyes: CP peeps will see through you like a Piece of Glass

THANKS

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

I go to all the Above clubs mentioned (I.E. Exit, Roxy,etc..) Bash Exit all you want. It is still packed out week after week with people that like the place. Someone must be doing something right. To each his own. I enjoy the sounds of many many different DJ's. No matter what anyone think of Draper or Vicious or anybody...it does not matter. They still get paid in the end! Let people like what they want. People who bash just think that what they like is better, which in all actuality is not true. Everyone should just open their eyes and not be so secluded to one culture so to speak. Let people be. Thanx. :D

every couple of months or so CP get idiots who post a shit response exactly like this..

"duuuuhh it's packed every week, so it must be doing SOMETHING right!"

why cant idiots like this realize that the quality of the crowd is, for the most part, uneducated, idiotic B&T rookies who don't know good music if it slapped its dick in their cum sucking face....

when you have god how many people thinking theyre hot shit because they call themselves "promoters for exit" and bring in their waste of sperm friends and 14 year old high school JAP freshman girls who swear they're more mature than anybody in the private school, you'll pack that place week in and week out...

get a clue you remarkably stupid piece of shit

ok, since everyone is throwin out opinions, i'll put in my two cents......

people who like exit, stay at exit, live in your own little juicehead world with your jailbait JAPs, but know this, in the world of clubbing that we have in new york EXIT is low on the food chain, its not just the people throwing out their asshole vibes, its the fact that its overpriced, the music, the mixing talent of the djs, and the sound system blows, and there is absolutely no PLUR EVER! the only plus is the venue size, which should be put to much better use.

If thats what you like, fine, throw a pound of gel in your hair and impress the high schoolers, but don't say it is a good CLUB just because you signed basic headlining talent for a night.

But hey, you're young, and if you have any real interest in the music, and can truly appreciate the scene, you will grow out of the exit phase and do something more meaningful with your friday and saturday nights

ok i am not starting anything, but what you said about nj people only thinking or knowing of sound factory and exit naaa. maybe the nj people you know. Vinyl is my home i go to nyc for the music and the music is in vinyl. I visit DT's house every friday

Originally posted by highmay

every couple of months or so CP get idiots who post a shit response exactly like this..

"duuuuhh it's packed every week, so it must be doing SOMETHING right!"

why cant idiots like this realize that the quality of the crowd is, for the most part, uneducated, idiotic B&T rookies who don't know good music if it slapped its dick in their cum sucking face....

when you have god how many people thinking theyre hot shit because they call themselves "promoters for exit" and bring in their waste of sperm friends and 14 year old high school JAP freshman girls who swear they're more mature than anybody in the private school, you'll pack that place week in and week out...

get a clue you remarkably stupid piece of shit

i was just reading this post out of curiousity, not because i'm taking sides but...WOW highmay i think you deserve an 'Asshole of the Year' award for your posts here. why do you always have to be such a dick to the newbies. i personally dont like exit but im not gonna say 'oh you're obviously a fucking idiot because you like exit/roxy/sf/whatever and have no clue what good music is' If that guy thinks exit or whatever has good music, let him think that don't be on his case about it. :blown: