Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All this SHIT that people are sayion about EXIT

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tjdj

ok i am not starting anything, but what you said about nj people only thinking or knowing of sound factory and exit naaa. maybe the nj people you know. Vinyl is my home i go to nyc for the music and the music is in vinyl. I visit DT's house every friday

i knew someone would mention it. No offense because i love the place too, but shut the hell up and keep quiet.

There are meatheads aplenty already there. no need to increase that # even more

Originally posted by highmay

every couple of months or so CP get idiots who post a shit response exactly like this..

"duuuuhh it's packed every week, so it must be doing SOMETHING right!"

why cant idiots like this realize that the quality of the crowd is, for the most part, uneducated, idiotic B&T rookies who don't know good music if it slapped its dick in their cum sucking face....

when you have god how many people thinking theyre hot shit because they call themselves "promoters for exit" and bring in their waste of sperm friends and 14 year old high school JAP freshman girls who swear they're more mature than anybody in the private school, you'll pack that place week in and week out...

get a clue you remarkably stupid piece of shit

:laugh: :laugh:

Classic Highmay response......:laugh:

Originally posted by highmay

"duuuuhh it's packed every week, so it must be doing SOMETHING right!"

well...highmay beat me in a response to that one!! LOL...but like momadance said..he is "dead on balls accurate!"...

i mean...ok it's packed..SO WHAT!!!?? i could pack a place too if i threw on some((ANY)) music and allowed little children to run rampid and do their drugs and pretend to be "club kids"....this argument is so old....and well..anyone who knows anything about this scene...knows that just because exit gets filled..doesn't mean it is any good...it's the truth..sorry

"Why do people think they no what they are talkin about GOD do I hate that"

If u wanna chill at a good party on Friday Night go to EXIT it maybe havin some internal problems but it will be the BEST agiain soon"

Reduced ADMISSION at EXIT use Guestlist Exodos or Millenium thanx to all you club Headz

"Do Ur Drugs dont worry about who is watchin The Drugs make the music better"

"Remeber to use the gueslists listed above"

ummm.....ur sig is the most ridiculous thing!! it is almost up there with princeslolita's disgusting tasteless rape scene! anyways...

"the drugs make the music better"......U HAVE JUST LOST ALL PRIVELEDGES TO GET ANY CREDIBILITY WHEN COMMENTING ON MUSIC , DJ'S, ETC.ETC........sad

Originally posted by momadance

MISK, do you have a hole in your head??

lanie, she's promoting her list

(whining voice)

omigod....R U A FUCKING MORON!?!?!! :idea: that is this kid's sig.....if u read my whole post u would see that...please think before u speak....the day i even go to exit let alone try to promote it...let alone...right something that ignorant on the board...well...i think i made my point

Originally posted by misk

"Why do people think they no what they are talkin about GOD do I hate that"

If u wanna chill at a good party on Friday Night go to EXIT it maybe havin some internal problems but it will be the BEST agiain soon"

Reduced ADMISSION at EXIT use Guestlist Exodos or Millenium thanx to all you club Headz

"Do Ur Drugs dont worry about who is watchin The Drugs make the music better"

"Remeber to use the gueslists listed above"

ummm.....ur sig is the most ridiculous thing!! it is almost up there with princeslolita's disgusting tasteless rape scene! anyways...

"the drugs make the music better"......U HAVE JUST LOST ALL PRIVELEDGES TO GET ANY CREDIBILITY WHEN COMMENTING ON MUSIC , DJ'S, ETC.ETC........sad

Wow.. LMAO misk.. his sig need a SEVERE spell check.. :laugh:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Behold the Power of K!!! . . .

I think you figured it out my friend. 'misk' is 'miss K'

there is no other explination for that post up there, i cant make any sense of it. someone do a bump of K and tell me what she said, i am lost.

Originally posted by momadance

I think you figured it out my friend. 'misk' is 'miss K'

there is no other explination for that post up there, i cant make any sense of it. someone do a bump of K and tell me what she said, i am lost.

no no no . . not her . . the guy who started the post . . . just read the sig . . .

The Kid's just trying to do his job so leave him the fuck alone. Yes Frankie booked Tiesto and he has the contract. I do love how some of the people on this board try so despratly hard however, to make them selves sound like someone. 1/2 of this ish is all talk, so just shut it. Come out to the club and have a good time, otherwise don't say nothin'. Thanks.

-THEORY

Originally posted by theorynyc

The Kid's just trying to do his job so leave him the fuck alone.

-THEORY

I don't think you quite get the point.. there is a section in the disclaimer that prohibits the advertising of persoanl guestlists for clubs.. that's why people are getting annoyed..

Because if everyone was like this guy, they would all be promoting their parties as well, but MOST of us.. like to follow the rules.. ;)