Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone have any pets?

sassa

I have a dog named Eddy.. she (yes I said she) is a jack russell..

oh and I almost forgot.. i have a pink walrus.. his name is steeeeeeeeeeeeeven and he goes "ARF ARF ARF"

A purple flying elephant.. her name is tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiina she just flaps

and last but not least Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeter.. hes my fish and i cant show you the face he makes b/c you cant se me :laugh: yes i know i am normal! I really am.. A select few people know abut steven, peter and tina.. next time u see me, just ask :D

Originally posted by bebby6919

I have a dog named Eddy.. she (yes I said she) is a jack russell..

oh and I almost forgot.. i have a pink walrus.. his name is steeeeeeeeeeeeeven and he goes "ARF ARF ARF"

A purple flying elephant.. her name is tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiina she just flaps

and last but not least Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeter.. hes my fish and i cant show you the face he makes b/c you cant se me :laugh: yes i know i am normal! I really am.. A select few people know abut steven, peter and tina.. next time u see me, just ask :D

:confused::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and:blown:

Originally posted by msoprano13

:confused::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and:blown:

Well i knew you would be confused b/c you dont know the story.. all you gotta do is ask..and i dont like the last face you posted :(

az-tec I used to have a dog gizmo!!! OMG... she got hit by a cr in front of my house 2 years ago. She was a pomaranian! So cute!

:( RIP mwaaaz

all these pictures of cute dogs and cats... is making me go awwwwww lol. theyre so cute!!! i always wanted a pet like a dog or cat but the rents wont let me sooo lol i have my goldfish.

his name is norman and he talks to me and waits for me in the corner of his bowl to say hello when i leave the room hehe. i love my fishie.

j