Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cigarettes or no cigarettes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smoking became a habit for me in '99 when when i had my first job cause they told me that if you were a smoker you could get 2 extra 15 minute brakes aside from your hour lunch and reg 15 minute break!! but im not addited to smoking..well only when i drink..but during the weekday i rarely smoke maybe one or two but if its party time then its party time!!!!!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bebby6919

same thing here.. i would probably stop smoking if i

1. didnt drive

2. didnt work where i work (too stressful)

3. didnt go to school

4. didnt drink

5. didnt go to clubs

wel dont plan on stopping any of those anytime soon.. looks llike I'll be smoking for a while :blown:

ummmmm what the hell does driving have to do with smoking?? lol

Originally posted by gabo

ummmmm what the hell does driving have to do with smoking?? lol

B/c i dont smoke when I am home.. So, once I get in my car I light up.. Plus like driving home from the city... ya get bored.. Its something to do..

. .. . I originally started smoking when I was 15 . . . Smoked a whole pack in one night . . got sick and woke up in themorning wanting more . .

. . My parents then proceeded to feed my addiction . . .

. . . After going to college for a year, I quit . . . then dropped out and got my first job in Orlando . . and promptly started again .. all the power people and the movers and shakers in the office smoked . . I followed suit and got a pimp position where I did very little work and had super amounts of protection from said work . . .

. . . at my height I was smoking three packs a day (the summer before I left for college) . . now I smoke about a pack a day . . Marlboro Ultralight 100's . . .

Used to smoke cigs in college...but that was back in the day. The Marlboro's made me sick, so I stuck to cloves.

Now, I can't stand to be near it. It's horrible for my sinuses and allergies. Since I work out so much, it's a really horrible habit to start. Besides... I don't really like guys or girls who smoke. It's a big turn off for me and all in all... it's just a nasty habit.

LMFAO,

it's funny to see people use excuses to smoke.

It's an addiction nothing more and nothing less...

I'm realy curious about the national non-smoking hype...

Smoking seems to be a taboo at the U.S. , another chance for non-smokers to pic on the "weaknesses" of smokers...so easy and such a limited vision.

I've been a 15 sics a day smoker, stopped for a few times.

So I'm aware of the beneffits a non-smoker has.

Nowadayz I only smoke about 1 pack a week.

I can leave smoking easely, but I just like it..it's that simple.

Here's my deal....

Growing up my Mom was a chain smoker and I was the only lil brat constantly complaining about my virgin lungs, the smell, and second hand smoke, swore I would NEVER smoke....grew up a lil bit and started to hit up the clubs, was introduced to rolls, and wow what a compliment stoges are to pills, so now I'm a "social smoker", fast forward to last year when my roommate quit smoking and gave me 10 cartons of Marlboro lights, I was just laid off, decided to take time off of school, and it was absolute brickness outside, so I smoked them all...now I can say "Yes, I am addicted!!!!", as I light up another :smoke:

No thanks. Never even tried a cig, if you can believe that. My friends never did either, growing up...we were all into sports.

I'm suprised that so many people still smoke, with all the facts that have been brought to light over recent years. Guess it takes the death of a loved one for some people to wake up. Addiction is a fucked up thing. The gov't loves it cause they can keep raising taxes on it. Prices keep rising and people keep buying.

And is it me or does it seem like for every guy who smokes there are 10 women who smoke?

And "social smoking"? C'mon...girls, chew some gum or suck on a lollipop. You'll smell better and look cuter. It really does matter, unless you just don't care....

Just adding my €2...:D

Originally posted by brooklynkid

No thanks. Never even tried a cig, if you can believe that. My friends never did either, growing up...we were all into sports.

I'm suprised that so many people still smoke, with all the facts that have been brought to light over recent years. Guess it takes the death of a loved one for some people to wake up. Addiction is a fucked up thing. The gov't loves it cause they can keep raising taxes on it. Prices keep rising and people keep buying.

And is it me or does it seem like for every guy who smokes there are 10 women who smoke?

And "social smoking"? C'mon...girls, chew some gum or suck on a lollipop. You'll smell better and look cuter. It really does matter, unless you just don't care....

Just adding my €2...:D

:tisk:tisk: :blown:

Started smoking cigs (amongst other things;) ) my junior year of high school. Probably smoked around 1/2 - 1 pack a day...smoked liked two packs when I would go out.

My junior year of college, I got a phone call from one of my best friends back home. She was crying hysterically because she had been diagnosed with throat cancer. I bought a greyhound ticket and took the first bus back to NYC to comfort her...I also smoked my last cig as I waited at the bus station.

She underwent chemo, as well as, radiation therapy and is curently in remission. Ironically, the last time we hung out, I noticed that she picked up smoking again. Some people never learn.