Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omg Webster Hall Sucks!

MY BEST FRIEND WANTED ME TO TAKE HER TO A CITY CLUB BECAUSE SHE'S NEVER BEEN ANYWHERE BESIDES TWILO WHEN IT WAS OPEN, HOWEVER THE IDEAL CLUB TO TAKE HER TO WOULD OF BEEN MY #1 CHOICE OF SOUND FACTORY BUT SHE IS NOT A NIGHT OWL LIKE ME AND WANTED TO BE HOME BY 6AM WHICH IS THE TIME I USUALLY GET TO SF SO I DECIDED TO TAKE HER TO WEBSTER HALL AND OMG WAS THAT A NIGHTMARE, FIRST OF ALL IT WAS LIKE IMMIGRANT CITY, ALL FOREIGNERS THAT SMELLED AND CONTINUED TO GRAB US, MY BROTHER ALMOST FOUGHT LIKE 10 GUYS THEY WERE JUST SO YUCKY! WE HATED IT, THE WORST CROWD I HAVE EVER SEEN I CAN'T EVEN COUNT ON ONE HAND THE AMOUNT OF DECENT LOOKING GUYS THERE! IT WAS TERRIBLE HOWEVER THE MUSIC WASN'T THAT BAD BUT I WAS SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK LOL THERE WAS A POSTER ON THE WALL THAT SAID WEBSTER HALL THE BEST CLUB IN NYC, I JUST LAUGHED AND WANTED TO RIP IT DOWN! NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO THERE!

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

MY BEST FRIEND WANTED ME TO TAKE HER TO A CITY CLUB BECAUSE SHE'S NEVER BEEN ANYWHERE BESIDES TWILO WHEN IT WAS OPEN, HOWEVER THE IDEAL CLUB TO TAKE HER TO WOULD OF BEEN MY #1 CHOICE OF SOUND FACTORY BUT SHE IS NOT A NIGHT OWL LIKE ME AND WANTED TO BE HOME BY 6AM WHICH IS THE TIME I USUALLY GET TO SF SO I DECIDED TO TAKE HER TO WEBSTER HALL AND OMG WAS THAT A NIGHTMARE, FIRST OF ALL IT WAS LIKE IMMIGRANT CITY, ALL FOREIGNERS THAT SMELLED AND CONTINUED TO GRAB US, MY BROTHER ALMOST FOUGHT LIKE 10 GUYS THEY WERE JUST SO YUCKY! WE HATED IT, THE WORST CROWD I HAVE EVER SEEN I CAN'T EVEN COUNT ON ONE HAND THE AMOUNT OF DECENT LOOKING GUYS THERE! IT WAS TERRIBLE HOWEVER THE MUSIC WASN'T THAT BAD BUT I WAS SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK LOL THERE WAS A POSTER ON THE WALL THAT SAID WEBSTER HALL THE BEST CLUB IN NYC, I JUST LAUGHED AND WANTED TO RIP IT DOWN! NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO THERE!

You just figured this out now? It's too bad, Webster Hall had potential.

-Juice :afro:

i understand what you are saying about webster hall yes the crowd is not good and all. the crowd is better on the top floor(trance section). you are bound to get your ass grabbed in the hip hop room even if you are fat and ugly. im a guy and i had mine grabbed by mistake. remember this is NYC where 40% of its residents are born overseas, this isn't Kansas or Alabama. you should know that since you are from NJ.

• 2 weeks later...