Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, so you THINK your a geek?

joeg

Originally posted by dialectics

<-- the real geek.

half of my wardrobe comes from their site. you've probably seen me @ parties sporting my #!/usr/bin/perl. i need a life.

does anyone know how to use GD::Graph well? i'm getting errors i can't debug.

peaz,

rob

. . DUDE!! . . I've seen you!!! . . .

. . . . I gotta get me one of those overclocked shirts . . . rawk rawk rawk . . I am the lord of the geeks!!! . . . .. well . . . totallyoff's got me beat . . . but I RAWK!!! . . cause I'm a GEEK!!! . . .

. . now I just need a woman to teach me to dress properly , then I can take over the world . . . :laugh: . . .

Originally posted by doubtness

According back to the days of Quake....

Frags = Kills

Camper = A person that doesn't like to fight head on, but would rather camp out somewhere and sneak attack on someone.

Hope this helps....:D

I now present you with the official geek award.

hehe

ahh what I wouldn't give for a good game of quake TF right now...

Originally posted by doubtness

According back to the days of Quake....

Frags = Kills

Camper = A person that doesn't like to fight head on, but would rather camp out somewhere and sneak attack on someone.

Hope this helps....:D

. . . You're right about the frag part . . . but the definition of camper is somewhat different. . j

Camper : Someone who exploits an inherant weakness in the design of a deathmatch level to rack up frags, while at the same time using said weakness to shield him/herself from other players attempting to frag them . . .

. . . a camper doesn't just sneak attack. . .a camper uses a flaw in the level to keep himself from getting killed . .. . which is why people hate campers so much . . .

Originally posted by somebitch

shit, maybe youre right (considering i hate campers, i know what rtfm means) :(

. . and you wanna know what's funny? . . I don't even know what RTFM is . . .

. . . but I do know one thing . . . we should ALL get in on a massive game of Half Life so I can take all of you to school . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . You're right about the frag part . . . but the definition of camper is somewhat different. . j

Camper : Someone who exploits an inherant weakness in the design of a deathmatch level to rack up frags, while at the same time using said weakness to shield him/herself from other players attempting to frag them . . .

. . . a camper doesn't just sneak attack. . .a camper uses a flaw in the level to keep himself from getting killed . .. . which is why people hate campers so much . . .

sounds like a text book defination over there......:D

Originally posted by somebitch

hah, that puts me on a completely different level of geekiness than you. :laugh:

. . touche my dear . . touche . . . . but can you tell me what the longest possible run for single mode fiberoptic cable is, in meters before a repeater is needed? . . .

. . .<audience in unison> . . .ooooohhh . . . . . . .:laugh: . . . .