Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn GUYS: whats your fav clothing designer to wear?

ck but i don't think they are making the mid level ck anymore. (mid level meaning not the high fasion brand nor the ck jeans line)

Theory and D&G Jeans (older lines not current) clothes aren't just any good anymore. I think FCUK is super played out but their shirts are nice, the ones that don't say fcuk all over them. AX looks alright but I don't own any and i actually like Abercrombie Jeans over Diesel jeans, I just wasn't comfortable in them.

I like FCUK, but their shirts are definitely getting WAY overexposed... nothing like beating a dead horse. I still vividly remember seeing a billboard in London that just said "F C U K" and having no idea what the FUCK that meant. A couple years later I saw a shirt with the same logo and put it all together. Now you see them everywhere.... getting old.:rolleyes:

I have been into fashion for a long time. I did work for the largest fashion house in the world, Louis Vuitton Moet Hennesy, and I learned a few things.

I used to wear, theory, gucci, jil sander, dolce, vivienne Westwood, Gaultier, etc but since the club meatheads in the afterhours clubs started wearing this stuff so I stopped.

I am much happier in a funky t shirt, and some casual pants.

Glam should die in Ny.

I did like deisel jeans rattle snake version in 1997, and some mavi ones, and my old vivienne Westwood ones. My mom bought me a pair of deisel jeans I believe in 1987 for $70 and I remember that that wasn't cheap for jeans then.

My couture lust has come to a hault for a while.

Most guys do not like Helmut lang and dolce, and some deisel becuase they are cut for thin short european men. The stuff looks good on but you must have a small body build or just thin in general to fit in these clothes.

In my opinion....i don't think one needs name brands to have style...as long as u got it..work it..

one day i'll pull on a plain old gap jeans with a shirt i found in a soho thrift shop..and another day i'll be decked out in my banana/diesel/club monaco/d&g outfits(some of my faves there)...whatever i feel- like i wear...mixing it up makes it fun...

hehe funny thing i heard once on this show..

"do you wear designer labels so you don't get blamed for it?" hehehe

hugs and love,

~freaky2girl~

:bounce: :bounce: bouncey bouncey :bounce: :bounce: