Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE OFFICIAL MUGWUMPIAN PROTEST V-DAY THREAD (Links, pics and other anti-cupid stuff)

THIS IS TOO MUCH .... HEHEHEHE >>> I LOVE MISS BLAIR>>>

I LIVE FOR TRAGEDY AND BITTERNESS

.... YEZZ YEZZ FUCK V-DAY!

AND U GOTS TOO LISTEN TO THESE TUNES TO HELP THE TRAGEDY

LOVE WILL TEAR US APART (JOY DIVISION)

PICTURES OF YOU (THE CURE)

BIZZARE LOVE TRIANGLE (NEW ORDER)

FRAGILE (NIN)

LOVE LIKE BLOOD (KILLING JOKE)

SOUR TIMES (PORTISHEAD)

YEZZ YEZZ TRAGEDIA DOWN!

(Just threw this one down

and now I wanna slit my wrist~)

MUGZ SINGS:

I've been looking so long at these

pictures of

you that I almost beleive that they're real i've

been living so long with my pictures of you that

i almost believe that the pictures are all i can

feel

remembering you standing quiet in the rain as

i ran to your heart to be near and we kissed as

the sky fell in holding you close how i always

held close in your fear remembering you

running soft through the night you were bigger

and brighter and wider than snow and

screamed at the make-believe screamed at the

sky and you finally found all your courage to

let it all go

remembering you fallen into my arms crying

for the death of your heart you were stone

white so delicate lost in the cold you were

always so lost in the dark remembering you

how you used to be slow drowned you were

angels so much more than everything oh hold

for the last time then slip away quietly open

my eyes but i never see anything

if only i had thought of the right words i could

have hold on to your heart if only i'd thought of

the right words i wouldn't be breaking apart all

my pictures of you

Looking So long at these pictures of you but i

never hold on to your heart looking so long for

the words to be true but always just breaking

apart my pictures of you

there was nothing in the world that i ever

wanted more than to feel you deep in my heart

there was nothing in the world that i ever

wanted more than to never feel the breaking

apart all my pictures of you

I don't post much on this board but just reading this thread has really gotten me in the spirit of anti-valentines day. So in keeping with the spirit I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good house tracks that really capture what anti-valentines day is all about. I spin at a sushi lounge in Jersey on thursday night and I want to play some "special" stuff for what will probably be lots and lots of pathetic "in love" couples. I've pretty much decided on playing most of my chab remixes and everything else I have that's moody and dark.

Any other recommendations?

Thanks and a happy anti-valentines day to all!

- Ramon

http://nomar.djcentral.com

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I would just like to say it again : I FUCKING HATE VALENTINES DAY . . .

. .. WHY OH WHY can we not have the freedom to use automatic weapons indescriminately on this day . . .

AMEN!

Come on people..

keep the V-D HATE alive..

ADD SOME MORE!

you know something, I just realized I hate Valentines day too:

BECAUSE OF ALL THE WHINING!!!!!!!

Personally, I think every holiday in this country is commercialized and is another way for big businessess to make money. TV networks, candy companies, Victoria Secret, Greeting Card companies - what cards costing $4 (it is a fucking piece of cheep paper with a mass-produced picture, damnit!), Jewelery companies (selling diamonds that are products of capitalist exploitation of developing countries) the list goes on forever.

How about christmas! In no other country does society place so much emphasis on gifts. In europe, presents are given only to children.

The commercialization of holidays sets an entire standard of behavior, it makes us expect presents, it makes us want more and more. Look all the video games coming out around holiday season. Look at how the game systems are getting more and more pricy: sega used to be like $100 when it came out, PS1 was about 200, now Playstation II is $300 (and they don't even give you a second remote control anymore).

And if you don't follow the standard of behavior you start ot think that something is wrong with you.

Like the underlying, but not expressed, idea that to be happy on valentines day you need to be with someone. And when you have noone you end up feeling even more inadequate than you already feel just not being with someone any other day.

And then mugwumpians are forced to go around composing threads like this t in order to negate these nausiating standards, standards that should not be there in the first place!!!

( don't get me wrong I still think that the mugwump is a bitter little freak)

Originally posted by mist

you know something, I just realized I hate Valentines day too:

BECAUSE OF ALL THE WHINING!!!!!!!

Personally, I think every holiday in this country is commercialized and is another way for big businessess to make money. TV networks, candy companies, Victoria Secret, Greeting Card companies - what cards costing $4 (it is a fucking piece of cheep paper with a mass-produced picture, damnit!), Jewelery companies (selling diamonds that are products of capitalist exploitation of developing countries) the list goes on forever.

How about christmas! In no other country does society place so much emphasis on gifts. In europe, presents are given only to children.

The commercialization of holidays sets an entire standard of behavior, it makes us expect presents, it makes us want more and more. Look all the video games coming out around holiday season. Look at how the game systems are getting more and more pricy: sega used to be like $100 when it came out, PS1 was about 200, now Playstation II is $300 (and they don't even give you a second remote control anymore).

And if you don't follow the standard of behavior you start ot think that something is wrong with you.

Like the underlying, but not expressed, idea that to be happy on valentines day you need to be with someone. And when you have noone you end up feeling even more inadequate than you already feel just not being with someone any other day.

And then mugwumpians are forced to go around composing threads like this t in order to negate these nausiating standards, standards that should not be there in the first place!!!

( don't get me wrong I still think that the mugwump is a bitter little freak)

. . . ya know . . . Even though I agree with you about the whole commercialization of everything . . . . I still want you the Shut the Fuck up . . . cause frankly, you're an annoying bitch and deserve to be slapped like one . . .

. . Happy Fucking Valentines Day . . . :D . . .

. . . oh and by the way, Maudy may be a bitter little freak, but He's OUR bittle little freak . . and we'd go to the mat for him any day . . . so shut your fucking mouth. . .got that? . . BITCH! . . . . :laugh: . . .

(P.S. I am not a misogynistic guy . . . quite the opposite actually . . people who know me know this . . . tee hee hee . . )

. . . oh and by the way, Maudy may be a bitter little freak, but He's OUR bittle little freak . . and we'd go to the mat for him any day . . . so shut your fucking mouth. . .got that? . . BITCH! . . . . :laugh: . . .

That's it man...

I'm ditching my date..

WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINES MIKE!?

. . . ya know . . . Even though I agree with you about the whole commercialization of everything . . . . I still want you the Shut the Fuck up . . . cause frankly, you're an annoying bitch and deserve to be slapped like one . . .

you're kidding right?!

you mugHUMPING mugwump humper!!

maybe you should think before you go around insulting people you don't even know. I didn't even address you. I know who you are by the way, and I know that my boyfriend (crobra) speaks well of you, so I'm not going to go down to the level of cursing you out. And another thing - you don't even know maudy, you know "mugwump". and if you weren't so quick to attack me, perhaps you'd realise that I was just joking around with him.

. . Happy Fucking Valentines Day . . . :D . . .

(P.S. I am not a misogynistic guy . . . quite the opposite actually . . people who know me know this . . . tee hee hee . . )